Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats true and lets not forget the Scarlet Witch was able to turn off a mutant's X-gene permanently across the globe, something Leech could never
    Storm jean Magneto protus and hope, are some limitate in their Powers un canon sorry for you

Rogue, Magik, Selene., Rachel and lorna

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The High Evolutionary did the same thing as Wanda though back in the late 90s and there were millions more mutants back then. Leech is limited by proximity and his powers havent expanded much since he was create. Until he can do a planetary feat (the current upper limit to this), he cant by an omega by definition
    examples

Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> storm sorry

Xavier with cerebro>>>>>>>>>>>> jean

Moodragon stone mind>>>>>>jean

Lorna> Magneto

Cortez >>>>>>>> hope.

Franklin>>>>>>>> any reality r.

Etc.... Etc... Etc...
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 06-22-2021 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Rogue has not shown a limit of people she can absorb with her powers.
    Yeah ,Rogue in canon es ilimitated. Future Omega level. Sorry for her haters XD

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

rogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eternity

potential omega
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, they gonna see our boy shining!!!! When Krakoa is going down hard, I can easily see Hickman bringing him back into the scene super evolved having the time and experience to master his power in crazy ways. He would be a one man mutant army!
    Gua guaaaaa Synch is dead un this arc for the cotv 🤷🏻

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    rogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eternity

potential omega
    Ororo has always been surpassed by Thor. always and that's canon. it shouldn't bother you. do not should bother with.but, according to the loose description of Hickman storm should not be Omega. because what someone is there not mutant that surpasses it. Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    examples

Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> storm sorry
    Uh...no. Mother of Storm's is greater than Storm, not Thor. Well as far as feats go...because of this a lot of Thor's weather feats are in question.

Xavier with cerebro>>>>>>>>>>>> jean
    Outside help doesn't count

stone mind>>>>>>jean
    Outside help doesn't count

Lorna> Magneto
    True, for Now

Cortez >>>>>>>> hope.
    What proof do you have of this?

Franklin>>>>>>>> any reality r.
    IIRC, the Marquis of Death was pretty powerful.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 06-22-2021 at 05:03 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    And also didn't storm already kill him by absolutely incinerating every cell in his body in the perfect storm storyline. All it took was one serious bolt of lightning.
    X-Men forever, outside of canon. Either way I stand by my statement.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Shouldn't Logan be an Omega? He's the best there is at what he does, and there is no existing Omega in what Logan does.

Scarlet Witch omega level mutant
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I still think if writers other than Claremont cared anything for Magma, her powers would have expanded.

As for Wanda, I'm still confused if her natural powers are augmented by magic and/or the Life Force. If it was up to Bendis, she would have been an Omega whose grief caused her powers to increase to levels never seen. Thanks to Heinberg (love it or not) added the Life Force element. Now the power she was displaying in AvX and Axis is a mystery to me. In her series, she dealt with magic because she's not a mutant anymore, so whether or not she would be an Omega is irrelevant.

As for reality warper, Franklin was the most powerful. No other mutant reality warper has done anything close to what he's done - he's created entire worlds. But he's not a mutant anymore either. :eyeroll:

I also believe Lorna should be just as powerful as her dad. She was doing some crazy feats back in the early 2000s. Her only problem was she was mentally unstable while doing it. Nor is she as smart or as creative as Erik by the simple fact he's a product of the 60s when most of the super-villains were geniuses.

Rogue should also be added to the potential list. It was shown she doesn't seem to have limits to how many beings she can absorb and it's proven she can retain someone's essence (Carol) or simply their powers (Wonder Man). Now if she could retain multiple entities without losing her mind, I don't see how she couldn't be an Omega.

Which would apply for Everett too. If he can retain powers he synchs with, what's stopping him from being an Omega? Isn't he a synch away (using the right mutant, like Jamie Braddock or Elixir) from rewriting his genetics to do just that?

Darkling from the New Warriors storyline could be an Omega Darkforce user. Even though there's a lot of users, they aren't used regularly. Even Abyss from AoA wasn't as powerful as Darkling was. Darkling could even control other Darkforce users.