Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

At this point everyone is going to be omega, we need to put in context some ridiculous feats.

Are they common in the character or is just the author smoking too much weed.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Out of curiosity, given the new definition what would Monet's omega power be? Omega Level snark?
    Yes.. Queen Omega Level of SNARKS and this

+ this...

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Omega level perfection.

I'm surprised Hickman hasn't done much with her yet(almost at all, just the weak HoX showing). He said she was one of his favorites along with Roberto and Sam. Who were the others, Emma and Magneto? I would like to see her telepathy and intelligence back to her pre-M-Twins reveal levels. And speaking of which, the twins could use some shine too. And what was their connection to Gateway? Is it because that one can make portals with her chalk? So many corners to explore. She needs her own mini series, at least, with the whole St. Croix family explored and defined properly after all these years.
    Yes
    Last edited by jorge17881; 03-01-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    Yes.. Queen Omega Level of SNARKS and this

+ this...

Yes
    Period. I love me some Monet.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Probably just the stretchy elastic body stuff that Evan uses, most of the time, which seems to be about as far as he's progressed so far into the 'complete control of every molecule of my body' that Apocalypse has developed. (And yeah, boosted with other stuff thanks to Celestial powerups. I would assume he's pretty much got some of the powers of an Eternal, at this point. Energy generation, immortality, although the immortality might be a result of his mutation, on a physical level, as his body reshapes itself according to his will and can erase injury, etc.)
    We've seen flashbacks with Apocalypse before he became all techno. He's show super strength, durability, the ability to alter his size tremendously, energy projection, and if not outright immortality, then an extremely extended lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Well Apocalypse is difficult of killing but he is not immortal, this was recently seen in Excalibur where he had to be revived by the horrendous resurrection cult of Krakoa.
    I think his immortality falls into the type where he's not going to die on his own, but he can be killed.

And it's just really hard to kill him.

Apocalypse has a limit to his powers and must transfer himself into a new host body as he doesnt have unlimited potential
    I really hated when they introduced that idea. The first time we saw it it was okay. It was a thousand years in the future or something. He was extremely ancient by that point. The idea that he needed to transfer his body made sense. Then it just felt like every other story with Apocalypse for a while was him needing to change bodies.

I'm also still willing to put an asterisk in this category for him. He does burn out his body but he's also altered his body a heck of a lot with Celestial technology. Maybe with his original powerset he wouldn't burn himself out as much.

There's a What If for ya'. What if Apocalypse had never stumbled upon Celestial technology?
    Last edited by Alan2099; 03-01-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I would have to go with Darwin, Synch and Sunfire.

ONLY Darwin.

Synch is exactly Hope. They work the same and do not do more.

Rogue operates differently from the two of them and does many more things.

But Synch if left out by Hope, because in the imitate of powers both she and Rogue have proven to be better than him.

Sunfire?
    ??
    it has never seemed to me that he has anything too impressive son in power m I have always seen it very medium

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Selene when she "ascends" by eating every soul in Krakoa. I think she needs a million...200k so far? Make more mutants!

If someone ascends for unlimited amount of souls.
    in eating it and its vital energyv, it's not going to be neither Selene nor Emplate. This place is for Rogue.

Rogue has this omega position and goes perfectly into the description of the new omega term.
    she assimilated 8 BILLION souls psyches vital energy etc etc etc.

She does or must enter the list at some point.
    only that Hickman by what it looks like still does not know well the merits of the southernbelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    After seeing what became of his abilities and how they can be expanded and developed via Black Vortex, one could make an argument for Cyclops having Omega potential, especially if he were to become one with the dimension where his optic energy comes from. Hell, just make all the Summers Brothers (Gabe, Scott, Alex, and AFAIC, Remy) omegas.

Cyclops?wtf . . Never

BUT Gambit full power is posible.

If someone ascends for unlimited amount of souls.
    in eating it and its vital energyv, it's not going to be neither Selene nor Emplate. This place is for Rogue.

Rogue has this omega position and goes perfectly into the description of the new omega term.
    she assimilated 8 BILLION souls psyches vital energy etc etc etc.
    She was infected with a virus and it nearly killed her. It would had it not been for Hope stabilizing and healing Rogue of it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She was infected with a virus and it nearly killed her. It would had it not been for Hope stabilizing and healing Rogue of it
    XD

You are Anti Rogue. The virus did not increase her power or its ability to contain psyche powers and vital energy, the virus simply accelerated the transfer process, Pandemic explained.

So the ability to absorb billions of souls and psyches is hers so she is Omega, Rogue's first Omega merit (second if we say she has the ability to remember past powers, that is a future skill she will have)

And that she commented again in Mr anda Mrs x, that her greatest achievement of power was not when she stopped the celestial absorbing all the heroes of the earth. but her greatest achievement so far is to have absorbed 8 billion entities.

In UA Rogue absorbing hundreds and hundreds of people (and almost every omega on the list) Rogue did it.
    and and there were hundreds and hundreds of powers and energies. Already this merit is Omega level, it has three merits of Omega level according to the new description of Hickman.

That of the 8 billion souls was her merit that made it clear.
    The virus did not increase its power, it only accelerated the process, so another merit Omega from Rogue.

In Xmlegacy when neither Xavier nor Emma could scan the legion's mind......They sent Roque to absorb all the psyches of Legion to know which ones were missing.
    she complained because she said she didn't know if she could do it,,,,and reminded hee that she absorbed 8 billion psyches and souls. And she said that almost killed me.
    and they told her, almost but she didn't. Another feat of Omega level for Rogue.

And she was able to absorb and scan all the psyches and legion personalities without any problem.
    and we talk about thousands of personalities.
    Another merit Omega level.

And then she merged with all legion personality and absorbed them all at once, and could take the power she wanted and give up others without consequences.
    Another omega level feat.

Don't mess with Hope.
    because Hope has nothing to do with the power merits of Rogue.
    in fact in the only aspect they share (because Rogue does much more than Hope's chimera) which is to use other powers, even tha Roguet is better.
    and Rogue don't faint ir k.o for using various powers, as is the case with Hope.
    nor is she limited to a single source of energy to copy or assimilate.
    Hope is very limited in that regard.

So far I counted, 5 events that are Omega level that Rogue performed, and this with different authors.

and Hope's greatest merits were when it was linked to the bird of fire, and yet it had many power failures.

Rogue is Omega.
    yes or yes it is only a matter of time to be confirmed on paper.

for Mike Carey and Tom Brevoort Rogue is omega level they commented on more than one occasion

XD

You are Anti Rogue.
    [/B]
    Negative but thanks for the assertion

This response just made me choke omg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

I'm wondering what it would take for Dazzler to be back on this list
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Well, I don't believe this. 😇
    but I still have no problem in clarify your ignorance and lack of knowledge about Rogue. or more specifically its merits of her powers.

So far she does not only have an Omega level merit.
    in fact they have at least 5 events that she did that are Omega level, and as I said written by different writers.

And these merits I can add more if I scratch more in its history, for example when Rogue contained all the power of Genis Vell.

In addition to Rogue having several merits of Omega level in its history, Mike Carey and Tom Brevoort mentioned that she was an Omega mutant.

Well, I don't believe this. ��
    but I still have no problem in clarify your ignorance and lack of knowledge about Rogue. or more specifically its merits of her powers.

So far she does not only have an Omega level merit.
    in fact they have at least 5 events that she did that are Omega level, and as I said written by different writers.

And these merits I can add more if I scratch more in its history, for example when Rogue contained all the power of Genis Vell.

In addition to Rogue having several merits of Omega level in its history, Mike Carey and Tom Brevoort mentioned that she was an Omega mutant.
    Its not ignorance; its an opinion. The only confirmed omega mutants in current continuity are the ones Hickman named in his first issue. This entire thread is about people stating their opinions, yours included, which isnt a fact, no matter how much bold text you use and how loud you shout it

Its not ignorance; its an opinion. The only confirmed omega mutants in current continuity are the ones Hickman named in his first issue. This entire thread is about people stating their opinions, yours included, which isnt a fact, no matter how much bold text you use and how loud you shout it
    Ate the facts, no opinions, they are the ones that I mention and that yes or yes they position it as an omega.

And that without a doubt Rogue is much more powerful than many of those on that list already confirmed.😱😇

It is not an opinion, they are made on paper, whether or not fans of x or y character like it.☺️