Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I think the only two that can be untouchable when not in the presence of the silly power negating tech are Foley and Bobby.
    agreed on bobby but explain why a bullet couldnt kill elixir? I'm not familiar with his abilities.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I think the only two that can be untouchable when not in the presence of the silly power negating tech are Foley and Bobby.
    Mister M was shot three times in the head from behind, unexpected, and his powers took care of him.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    agreed on bobby but explain why a bullet couldnt kill elixir? I'm not familiar with his abilities.
    Elixir has the ability to manipulate biological matter
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Elixir has the ability to manipulate biological matter
    I think the question is more like, "can he do that while unconscious, with his brains blown out?"

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And it just states that Omegas are the most powerful in their respective categories. An Alpha mutant (if that term even still exists) can be powerful than any of the Omegas as they are in a different lane. For example, Elixir may be an Omega for bio manipulation but that doesnt prevent Xavier from being more powerful than him with his TP. Likewise Quentin is omega for TP but Hellion or Rachel could theoretically be more powerful than him in terms of TK. They are only not considered omegas bc Exodus trumps them in that particular power
    All of this. I agree alpha may be an outdated term now, but I still use to refer to powerful mutants that aren’t in the omega category.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think the question is more like, "can he do that while unconscious, with his brains blown out?"
    He's resurrected himself from the grave like twice now

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    He's resurrected himself from the grave like twice now
    What was the nature of his visit to the grave and how did he resurrect himself?

I remember he brought himself back to life in Bunn's Uncanny X-Men after the Dark Riders killed him.
    "Cable was right!"

What was the nature of his visit to the grave and how did he resurrect himself?
    He died in one of the Death of Wolverine minis. And then he showed up alive in Bunn's Uncanny X-Men caring for mutants affected by the M-Pox

A sniper from the Dark Riders killed him, and then a few months later he'd dug himself out of his grave and was killing a Dark Rider and bringing back over and over again to torture him

Well, taking months to resurrect isn't exactly a high level feat. Mr M got shot three times in the head, point blank, and his powers stopped the bullets from entering his brain, rejected them, and healed up the surface damage within a few hours.

Well, taking months to resurrect isn't exactly a high level feat. Mr M got shot three times in the head, point blank, and his powers stopped the bullets from entering his brain, rejected them, and healed up the surface damage within a few hours.
    Then he negated the damage, he didn't die and resurrect himself.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Then he negated the damage, he didn't die and resurrect himself.
    Yeah, which is why he's better.

Santa Claus

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm being one prevents Sofia. Storm's power and control over the winds trumps hers
    Storm wouldn't prevent her they can both have undefinable upper limit like Quire and Jean. Anyways I answered to question as who would I want to see as Omega not who has the feats to be consider Omega.

Yeah, which is why he's better.
    You can't call it better it as explained one is prevention and other is resurrection. It is arguably that a bullet would kill Mr M if the bullet is able go through his brain while Elixir is going to survive it. While prevention is nice being able to survive for sure is defintely worthwhile and this case of being different not better. And different in the case is something like Thanos,Silver Surfer or some powerful being sticking his hand through both of their chest(aka an unavoidable attack) and only one we are sure is surviving. Anyways that is why I have the reality warping guys higher than other guys in the Omega list that power set has shown ability to either take a non corporeal/psychic form or just ignore dying.

The point is . For merits the power . ROGUE IS OMGA . EVEN IN THE LAME HICKMAN CONDITION.