Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's still a stretch to make that work without any recognizable characters (let alone Spider-Man).
    True but I don't think the audience really cares at this point. If anything just have him fight the Chameleon, play up the brother rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    After all, was anyone really clamoring for Damian Darkh before Arrow used him?
    Actually, he wasn't that popular on Arrow either - he was also used on Legends of Tomorrow the following season though, and I hear that people liked him there more.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fine.

The point is if Luke Cage could make me care about Diamondback, Cottonmouth, Black Mariah, Shades, cockroach jones, bushmaster and others than Silk could do the same with various C-listers.

https://www.gamesradar.com/with-talk...ngoing-series/

A summary of what Silk's new comic would be about.

Astonishing Member

the irony of silk keeping a secret identity despite jonah knowing peters.

I wonder if Saya has any involvement with Octavia Vermis over in the Spider-Woman series.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Cat demon? A little out there, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cat demon? A little out there, but okay.
    They previewed the concept art for the Cat Demon at C2E2 and he's pretty rad looking

This is going to be a beautiful book.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    They previewed the concept art for the Cat Demon at C2E2 and he's pretty rad looking

This is going to be a beautiful book.
    I love Miyazawa's art, though I'll have to see how that cat actually looks in interiors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    the irony of silk keeping a secret identity despite jonah knowing peters.
    Yeah, is there any reason for Cindy not to tell him at this point? Despite Jonah being her boss, they do consider each other friends.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, is there any reason for Cindy not to tell him at this point? Despite Jonah being her boss, they do consider each other friends.
    Maybe he doesn't want him ascribing his expectations for her as Silk onto her as Cindy.

"With talk of a TV series based on Marvel's Silk floating around,"

A show that would be on AMAZON. On a scale of one to ten, how pissed is Feige? If I was Amy Pascal I would hire extra security lol.

I don't have the heart to do it, so can someone please tell Chris Arrant that Newsarama is dead? Reading a Newsarama article in 2020 is like seeing a body void its bowels after death.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 09-13-2020 at 09:52 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    "With talk of a TV series based on Marvel's Silk floating around,"

A show that would be on AMAZON. On a scale of one to ten, how pissed is Feige? If I was Amy Pascal I would hire extra security lol.

I don't have the heart to do it, so can someone please tell Chris Arrant that Newsarama is dead? Reading a Newsarama article in 2020 is like seeing a body void its bowels after death.
    We post on a CBR forum, and many think CBR went downhill after it was sold to ValNet Inc. and replaced most of its writers/articles, so we’re probably not in a position to throw stones.

I agree that I don’t have any faith this will be good under Sony, unless they go super-experimental like Spiderverse.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    We post on a CBR forum, and many think CBR went downhill after it was sold to ValNet Inc. and replaced most of its writers/articles, so we’re probably not in a position to throw stones.
    I get where you're coming from. Seeing so many articles about the show "The 100" can be frightening. CBR has changed but it still has just enough "CBRness". Newsarama has been reduced to a tag on a videogame website. Arrant should go work for The Beat or Bleeding Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I agree that I don’t have any faith this will be good under Sony, unless they go super-experimental like Spiderverse.
    I didn't say if they would be good or bad. I just said that Feige would be pissed, he just got rid of Loeb and Netflix and now he has to put up with Amazon.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

It's happening; Marvel has just rescheduled Silk's new series for March 2021! Yayyyy!!!