Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I hope they have something good prepared for her.

I wonder if Peter will show up in this book. I'm down for a new writer creating a better dynamic and relationship between Peter and Cindy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Ghost Spider, Spider-Woman and Silk?

Could've had a extra-sized Spider-Women book and rotate the MC.
    I know a lot of people suggested a Spider-Women book after the event sold well and the ladies' solo titles all ended with low sales...although I think most fans would prefer solo's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Im very curious with her interaction with Jonah especially since they both know Peter's double life and also i would love to see her with the now redeemed Felicia
    They seem to be trying to bury the Queenpin era, so I wouldn't be surprised if Felicia doesn't turn up. Although I hope she does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Kind of surprised it's happening now. She kind of faded into limbo, only being used rarely in ensembles. Maybe they're trying to build her up for her appearances in other media later?
    There's been indications she might be in Into the Spider-Verse 2, and obviously she was named with the Spider-Women movie (although I don't know if that's even still happening).

I just realize now that there might finally be a way of organically working her into Peter's orbit. Her thing is working for Jonah so maybe she and Peter can be rivals at the Bugle?
    Also, anyone else kind of surprised Robbie Thompson isn't writing? After all, he's the one who helped Silk find her own identity and made the character more likable. I guess it's like the other writers moving to different projects.
    I'm not. It seems like he's moved to DC.

Definitely interested in Silk now. Read her appearances back during the whole Spiderverse storyline, but I've come to appreciate her more now that she's in Agents of Atlas. She is playing a prominent role in that title, basically the second-in-command with Amadeus Cho.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Definitely interested in Silk now. Read her appearances back during the whole Spiderverse storyline, but I've come to appreciate her more now that she's in Agents of Atlas. She is playing a prominent role in that title, basically the second-in-command with Amadeus Cho.
    I've been reading that, too, and enjoying it greatly so far, though I am curious to see how she'll fare in her new solo. Would be nice if some of her Agents of Atlas connections followed her there as well. Could throw in a reference to listening to Luna Snow's latest and/or greatest hits, for one.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I've been reading that, too, and enjoying it greatly so far, though I am curious to see how she'll fare in her new solo. Would be nice if some of her Agents of Atlas connections followed her there as well. Could throw in a reference to listening to Luna Snow's latest and/or greatest hits, for one.
    Just thinking that myself! Yeah, would be cool to see some cameos in there.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just realize now that there might finally be a way of organically working her into Peter's orbit. Her thing is working for Jonah so maybe she and Peter can be rivals at the Bugle?

Jonah works for Threats and Menaces now, a website set up by Norah Winters. So presumably that's also where Cindy's going to work.

Robbie Thompson is non-exclusive. Yes, he's the new writer on Teen Titans, but he's also the writer of Road to Empyre: The Kree/Skrull War, which is out next month.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jonah works for Threats and Menaces now, a website set up by Norah Winters. So presumably that's also where Cindy's going to work.
    Yeah, that's where I was figuring they might mine for an adaption.
    Robbie Thompson is non-exclusive. Yes, he's the new writer on Teen Titans, but he's also the writer of Road to Empyre: The Kree/Skrull War, which is out next month.
    So he's the new Tom Taylor .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if Peter will show up in this book. I'm down for a new writer creating a better dynamic and relationship between Peter and Cindy.

I know a lot of people suggested a Spider-Women book after the event sold well and the ladies' solo titles all ended with low sales...although I think most fans would prefer solo's.

They seem to be trying to bury the Queenpin era, so I wouldn't be surprised if Felicia doesn't turn up. Although I hope she does.

There's been indications she might be in Into the Spider-Verse 2, and obviously she was named with the Spider-Women movie (although I don't know if that's even still happening).

Oh, when did he move to DC?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Ghost Spider, Spider-Woman and Silk?

Could've had a extra-sized Spider-Women book and rotate the MC.
    Spider-Women_(Earth-65)_from_Spider-Women_Alpha_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg

Looks like Marvel themselves already had that idea before...

New Silk ongoing? New interesting writer? Takeshi Miyazawa? HELLLLLLL YESSSSSSS! Take all my money! After the last series, I was that guy constantly clamouring for a new series, so I'm super happy! And the fact they're mentioning stuff like her relationship with Jonah means it will be connected to that original series, so that's even better!

I never read any of her solo stuff but I wanna get in on this character. I love the design of her suit and she seems distinguished from the other Spidey derivatives. Will probably pick this up

Very Cool, looking forward to the getting this Silk was always my favourite Spiderverse character.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    best of luck with the project. spider-diversity is important.
    Give her a city besides NYC to protect. Give her an interesting supporting cast. Write the first arc as if it might be the last arc. which nowadays, it might be.
    I want the book to succeed, and your premise sounds great, but if she’s working for JJ, as well as watching over him, I’m not sure how she’ll be able to be in another city.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

YES!! So happy Cindy is back in her own book again!

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Oh, when did he move to DC?
    His first DC work was published last week, Teen Titans #39. Co-written with Adam Glass who's been writing the book since issue 20. In May, Thompson takes over as the sole writer.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Teen_Titans_Vol_6_39
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman