Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    There’s nothing official but rumors of Hawkman and some JSA members appearing have been swirling for a while. I’m guess there will be some connection to the Black Reign storyline in JSA. Would be cool if Adam fought alongside the JSA to help defeat the Axis Powers then goes revenge/power mad and is banished by the Wizard. He returns in modern day without powers like in The Dark Age, has to regain his powers and tries to recruit some heroes like Atom Smasher and Brainwave to take back his country. Nice combination of Black Adam’s two best modern stories.

Seeing as Wonder Woman is now the first public superhero like in the movie universe, I can see DC going with some more synergy and having Adam go from hero to “villain” in Generation 1.
    Korath stole my suggestion in the opening post all sly like.

But yeah, I could see it. Not only does it mesh Adam's best modern stories but it's great click bait. Oh, a Golden Age hero goes evil! Fans scour the internet for a hint of who it is and buy the comic to find out so they can be all kinds of pissed off at DC.....and then find out the "hero" is someone we consider a villain in the first place, so we have no reason to be mad. That's some Didio style marketing, only with a happy ending that doesn't leave all of us pissed off. And Adam is just morally gray enough for this to work. It's very "shades of Namor" too, for what that's worth.

Adam's movie is getting ready to start filming or something right? Anyone know a actual release date for that? DC might even be using generation 1 to plant some seeds for something to synergize with the film's debut.
    Last edited by Ascended; 03-10-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.