Page 76 of 189 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I asked coz I don't see a thread about it on here yet
    This is the thread we talked about the Saturnyne stuff.

We ignored that Iron Man story because we hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    This is the thread we talked about the Saturnyne stuff.

We ignored that Iron Man story because we hate him.
    Speaking on Saturnyne, what happened to Roma? Is she hiding behind the scenes like Merlyn is known to do? I mean, I like her and her look is top-natch, but in terms of power, she's a downgrade from the super-powerful mages like Merlyn and Roma.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    You got me over here grabbing my magnifying glass!!

Great catch! Girrrrrl, you know Hickman likes to play with our lives. Look at those fairies!
    Late but yesssss thanks for finding scans. I was too lazy to take a photo of my FCBD issue!
    This is now a Sandra Yo stan account.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Can we summarize the theories of the female classified Swoard bearer?

I did hear Storm, which is not logic, as she is now confirmed to be one of the sword wielders of Krakoa.
    On a website I saw Mystique finanlly getting het revanche. though I dubt that theory, I think they will handle Moira and Destiny in a later story
    Also on Newsarama, they named Betsy, well see my comments on Storm, also Betsy is confirmed siding with Krakoa.
    Then there are some saying Saturnyne and even saw Sat-Yr-Nine being named, but these are white females and let us hope they do not do another skin color change.

Anything else??

I thought her skin tone looked like the former X-Factor villain: Heaven. But on the other hand, how the heck would she fit in?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Late but yesssss thanks for finding scans. I was too lazy to take a photo of my FCBD issue!
    Sandra Yo for Quiet Council!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Sandra Yo for Quiet Council!
    my people? yes, my people.

Not too much info on today's Next Big Thing from the Comic Con @Home but Tini, Duggan, and Jordan were discussing how writers are pairing up on some issues (Duggan and Percy collab on X-Force and Marauders), Vita writing the one issue of Marauders as we know.

Tini mentioned an artist on the project that they can't talk about and Jordan asked them which character is their favorite in terms of what's happening with them in the story. Tini said Doug and that Cypher fans will be happy. Jordan laughed in agreement when she said Doug so it seems he's getting some good moments. Duggan said Storm (and revealed the below cover which most are gushing over already) and Jordan himself said Captain Britain.

Not too much info on today's Next Big Thing from the Comic Con @Home but Tini, Duggan, and Jordan were discussing how writers are pairing up on some issues (Duggan and Percy collab on X-Force and Marauders), Vita writing the one issue of Marauders as we know.

Tini mentioned an artist on the project that they can't talk about and Jordan asked them which character is their favorite in terms of what's happening with them in the story. Tini said Doug and that Cypher fans will be happy. Jordan laughed in agreement when she said Doug so it seems he's getting some good moments. Duggan said Storm (and revealed the below cover which most are gushing over already) and Jordan himself said Captain Britain.

that cover with the XoS logo in the halo *_*

I'm going to put my theory here too.

Considering how important Ororo seems to be, I think Masked Women is going to be Ashake, Ororo's ancestor.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ashak...an)_(Earth-616)

She is from Ancient Egypt, she is a sorceress, physically she is very similar to Ororo and used similar tarot cards. Perhaps it was she who sealed Arakko apart from Krakoa to save the world under Apocalypse. Perhaps Apocalypse promised to return to rescue them but after thousands of years, the feeling of disappointment and abandonment (mentioned in the tarot card that represents her) made them end up being corrupted by the demons or simply decided to rebel against Apocalypse.

BANNED

i think after statis the two sides will form an alliance with its fair share of deadly quirks

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm going to put my theory here too.

Considering how important Ororo seems to be, I think Masked Women is going to be Ashake, Ororo's ancestor.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ashak...an)_(Earth-616)

She is from Ancient Egypt, she is a sorceress, physically she is very similar to Ororo and used similar tarot cards. Perhaps it was she who sealed Arakko apart from Krakoa to save the world under Apocalypse. Perhaps Apocalypse promised to return to rescue them but after thousands of years, the feeling of disappointment and abandonment (mentioned in the tarot card that represents her) made them end up being corrupted by the demons or simply decided to rebel against Apocalypse.
    That's my theory at this point too. If not Ashake it could be a sibling who's name was lost to history but was nonetheless either a magic user, mutant, or most likely both. This ties into the mystical aspect of Storm's character that's been highlighted in Black Panther and her connections to Ancient Egypt.

It'll be interesting to see how the Horseman of Death plays into that. Are Storm and T'Challa breaking up in Marauders 13? Or is Storm somehow being manipulated by Death or trying to manipulate him? A part of me thinks he may have a connection to Wakanda somehow.

Be kind, it's FREE

I was expecting more info but cool nonetheless ... i hope DOug and betsy have good moments together and I sure hope Jordan is talking about Betsy and not Brian.

excited for this event!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That's my theory at this point too. If not Ashake it could be a sibling who's name was lost to history but was nonetheless either a magic user, mutant, or most likely both. This ties into the mystical aspect of Storm's character that's been highlighted in Black Panther and her connections to Ancient Egypt.

It'll be interesting to see how the Horseman of Death plays into that. Are Storm and T'Challa breaking up in Marauders 13? Or is Storm somehow being manipulated by Death or trying to manipulate him? A part of me thinks he may have a connection to Wakanda somehow.
    Ancient Egypt lasted thousands of years, it could have been another ancestor sorceress of Storm, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Oooooh I love it. High Lords.