Page 100 of 189 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    they are mutants, cerebro auto updates so they can be ressurected ( I dont belive the ressurection protocols are gone forever probably just a hickup)
    Would that apply if they were off-world/in another dimension though? If the battle is entirely on Arrako/Amenth copies might not get made

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Would that apply if they were off-world/in another dimension though? If the battle is entirely on Arrako/Amenth copies might not get made
    No. X-mn #6 revealed that Xavier was unable to make backups of the X-men on the Orchis mission because they were beyond Cerebro's reach. A mutant in another dimension most definitely wouldnt be either

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No. X-mn #6 revealed that Xavier was unable to make backups of the X-men on the Orchis mission because they were beyond Cerebro's reach. A mutant in another dimension most definitely wouldnt be either
    Ah yes thanks! I thought there was a precedent for this but couldn't remember when/where.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It would be great if the artists took the time to implement accurate swordsmanship techniques into the action. Either that or just throw all accuracy out the window and go for anime-esque ridiculousness. As long as they avoid that mediocre middle ground I'll be happy.

It's far too late for a rebranding. "American" is already synonymous with "U.S. citizen" for most of the world.
    Agreed. The one thing I wish comic books did as well as manga was having Dynamic fight scenes instead of it just being punch punch laser

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ah yes thanks! I thought there was a precedent for this but couldn't remember when/where.
    Your avatars together are giving me fire and ice vibes and I like it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Dare I speculate that something could go sufficiently bad that a deal with the Red Devil herself is required/contemplated?

Even if they had their minds saved, they would need to take DNA samples from the mutants.

If for example Storm vaporizes someone by lightning, there will be nothing to rescue from there.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It would be great if the artists took the time to implement accurate swordsmanship techniques into the action. Either that or just throw all accuracy out the window and go for anime-esque ridiculousness. As long as they avoid that mediocre middle ground I'll be happy.
    Since it's Hickman writing, I think the "accurate swordsmanship" style would fit better than the anime one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Your avatars together are giving me fire and ice vibes and I like it.
    Fitting observation from our Earth King. <3 <3

Fantastic Member

I still need to read the last 2 issues of X-men, Excalibur, XF and New Mutants before starting Creation, but wasn't sure how "important" the Empyre mini was to the DoX and XoS storyline. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by youthoftoday View Post
    I still need to read the last 2 issues of X-men, Excalibur, XF and New Mutants before starting Creation, but wasn't sure how "important" the Empyre mini was to the DoX and XoS storyline. Thanks
    Excalibur #12 and X-Men #12 are preludes to XoS so def read those two. The Empyre mini isn't important to it at all.

I'll give $5 to whoever starts the Creation thread.

BANNED

Default X of Swords: Discussion Thread

I think having a specific thread to discuss everything that happens in this "X of Swords" crossover is better and easier than just making new threads every time a new issue comes out, so hopefully most of the discussion can be found in here.

So go ahead, discuss everything and anything regarding X OF SWORDS !!

Mighty Member

Gorgon is super dying.

We just have to be careful with the spoiler rules, that's why we tend to discuss individual issues.

But here's the general X of Swords thread which gets active every week or so:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Over)/page100

I'm enjoying more than I thought I would. I'm guessing 2 out of then 10 will die in the Otherworld. Place your bets. Mine are with Gorgon and Bryan.