Page 120 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Selene would of made perfect sense with this she's older than Apocalypse and highly proficient in the dark arts
    I wish they would use Selene more often. She makes sense over here. She was briefly used for the External Gate little drama and thats it...poor....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I wish they would use Selene more often. She makes sense over here. She was briefly used for the External Gate little drama and thats it...poor....
    I think they're using her less right now because she's doing stuff in Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I just realized that Marvel may have accidentally given us a big spoiler.
    Moira and wolverine same blood type?

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I feel bad. I mean I feel like a very bad x-fan. I haven't started to read X of Swords. Is t good so far?
    Yes, but I'd maybe recommend just pre-ordering the hardcover. It is bound to be gorgeous and I kind of think this story will be better read in one sitting.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I think they're using her less right now because she's doing stuff in Captain America
    That storyline was over just in time for Apocalyse to get her and the other externals to help him create the gate. With all the zombie mutants and demons running around, I’m surprise they are not utilizing the vampire goddess herself. It would be nice to see her conspire with mystique and sinister.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Moira and wolverine same blood type?
    yep, that feels like it says a lot more than they wanted it to.

Incredible Member

yep, that feels like it says a lot more than they wanted it to.
    Wasn't that revealed in one of morias past lives. That's how moria lived so long in one of the lives

I’m still depressed about what they’ve done to Moira.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Wasn't that revealed in one of morias past lives. That's how moria lived so long in one of the lives
    I don't think it was said that she had the same bloodtype, just that she got a blood transfusion from him.

I don't think it was said that she had the same bloodtype, just that she got a blood transfusion from him.
    They said that in the XoS Handbook: rare blood type Ridiculous Plot Device... er... sorry... type E.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Fantastic Member

It was said in powers of x 6 they share the same blood type....this isn't new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m still depressed about what they’ve done to Moira.
    What was done to her? Other than making her a mutant I mean.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    What was done to her? Other than making her a mutant I mean.
    Also, making her alive and relevant- in fact, the single most important character in the story- after 20 years dead and as a footnote, and all that while delivering one of, if not the best single issue in the history of the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Also, making her alive and relevant- in fact, the single most important character in the story- after 20 years dead and as a footnote, and all that while delivering one of, if not the best single issue in the history of the franchise.
    She was made relevant by being retconned into a completely different character. She may have been a "footnote", but at least she was unique as a non-powered ally of the X-Men. And now she's just another super important time-travelling special snowflake.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I don't want to get too off topic in this thread arguing about the Moira of it all but I just wanted to support Omega Alpha here. House of X #2 is as good an issue of X-Men as there's ever been. The idea that this retcon "ruined" a character that has been dead 20 years and just makes her infinitely more fascinating is one that I vehemently disagree with. I think it was about as exciting a retcon as I can remember being done. Sure, it doesn't totalllllllllllly add up but that just makes me excited for someone to write a proper Moira X book someday to explain some of that stuff.