Page 181 of 189 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    A blatant lack of originality I guess

Personally, I only intend to read this book if Warren, Gambit, and Kurt are blessed with good writing, knowing that they are very little (or very badly, as far as Gambit is concerned) used at the moment
    I can't, off the top of my head, think of anything quite like it, so not really sure that holds true. Young Avengers, kind of?

Don't think it's going to be about or particularly feature those guys you mention.

WHOO! That was amazing! Amazing! I loved it. I want the whole thing collected in a hardscover all 22 chapters.

my girl was everything. Apoc was everything. I don't think i've ever loved an event this much well since Operation Zero Tolerance
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I was definitely worried and still think the tournament stuff was silly and underwhelming, but they managed to stick the landing. Great stuff this week and I just wish Larraz could draw every comic I read.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I was definitely worried and still think the tournament stuff was silly and underwhelming, but they managed to stick the landing. Great stuff this week and I just wish Larraz could draw every comic I read.
    Yeah, this was a great ending - even Excalibur. I think they did a bit too good a job of building up our anxiety about the tournament to switch into bathos, even if we knew there would be no mass cull of popular characters really.

did anyone notice that the Data pages added a new spoilers:
    Omega Mutant? Mercuy. and with Arrako headed for Earth that adds a new omega mutant to Krakoa theoretically.
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    did anyone notice that the Data pages added a new spoilers:
    Omega Mutant? Mercuy. and with Arrako headed for Earth that adds a new omega mutant to Krakoa theoretically.
    end of spoilers
    That's just the name of the sword. The mutant in question is Isca the Unbeaten.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    That's just the name of the sword. The mutant in question is Isca the Unbeaten.
    So maybe she is one. And that whole being unbeaten thing is more than we suspect because thats a weird way to word it in the data page. it implies it belongs to a mutant that is one.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

What exactly happened to Isca? She transformed into a different version of herself?

Reading again, there's this line "I thought about this every night for thousands of years. A million nights.", and is [A] actually 3000 years old?
    Last edited by Frobisher; 11-25-2020 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Actually, maybe he is that o

Also, Redroot is still captured right? I guess Cypher will have to double up as translator.

BANNED

X of Swords was awesome.

The ending is amazing.

This was Apocalypse's story. He was the protagonist of the entire event.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Also, Redroot is still captured right? I guess Cypher will have to double up as translator.
    Will Krakoa and Arakko become Okkara again now? Or will they still be together but separate?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    You know if Jason Aaron had written this event in the exact same way Hickman and comp has all the defenders of this event would be panning it as garbage and saying Aaron is way to silly. Just shows how everything is subjective, some are so invested in the Krakoa era they will accept, praise and defend anything that the x-writers put out. While denigrating every other non x event (Empyre, War of the Realms and even the upcoming King in Black). It is what it is.
    No it’s just that different people have different opinion and tastes and your opinions and tastes are not objective are just yours. You just need to learn to accept it.

I really am curious to know which of the writers advocated for the quirky angle. Going by the Empyre mini we know some of these writers will go all in and try to do too much. And Hickman has to come in at the end and make it work.

I think he and TH (not my favorite writer) did a great job with the conclusion. Some of it seemed too easy at points but there were consequences and changes.

I feel like if we had that one week where all the books that came out were critiqued harshly. If those 3 issues had been finessed out. This whole event would have been way better. Especially since the event got delay and they had a lot of time to make some changes.

But the last 3 issues did make me order the hardcover to go along with my HoXpOx.

I know its subjective but to those saying that this event was bad or awful. You are wrong. You just got a story you didn't want because of your own expectations.
    Last edited by CGAR; 11-25-2020 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I really am curious to know which of the writers advocated for the quirky angle. Going by the Empyre mini we know some of these writers will go all in and try to do too much. And Hickman has to come in at the end and make it work.

I think he and TH (not my favorite writer) did a great job with the conclusion. Some of it seemed to easy at points but there were consequences and changes.

I feel like if we had that one week where all the books that came out were critiqued harshly. If those 3 issues had been finessed out. This whole event would have been way better. Especially since the event got delay and they had a lot of time to make some changes.

But the last 3 issues did make me order the hardcover to go along with my HoXpOx.

I know its subjective but to those saying that this event was bad or awful. You are wrong. You just got a story you didn't want because of your own expectations.
    Theres already a planned hardcover? *runs to amazon.*
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.