Page 107 of 189 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2833

I’m not even a big Wolverine guy, but those two issues were pretty awesome. Marauders was ok. Hard to follow Wolverine’s sword quest though I guess.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-07-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Yeah. I wish they didn't expand the crossover from 15 to 22 parts. These sword quest issues are gonna be a chore to get through.
    spoilers:
    Especially with back to nack Wolverine sword quests.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Solem is great and he's jumped right to the front of the line of Arakkii

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Wolverine's monologue to Krakoa was the highlight of the issue.
    Really liked Solem.

I would love Vita to stay for more on Marauders. It was a breath of fresh air.
    That part was stupid how the hell did Krakoa "want a war" it had no idea the denizens of Arrako went insane.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Solem is great and he's jumped right to the front of the line of Arakkii
    I love the fact that in just two issues we got so much backstory on a new character. Solem is confirmed bisexual, charismatic, rumored to have had an affair with War's husband and possibly killed him just to get back at War for never giving him the time of day lol

I'm guessing that relationship was supposed to mirror Wolverine, Jean, and Cyclops right down to the "fiery" redhead.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    That part was stupid how the hell did Krakoa "want a war" it had no idea the denizens of Arrako went insane.
    It knew the armies of Ammenth caused the split. So it knew threats very well could have existed. Wolverine wasn't being literal in that Krakoa knew that War with the Arrako mutants was coming, but it's incredibly naive to think the Arakkii were going to win out.

Who read both XForce and Wolverine? Which artist messed up Pestilence’s design?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Who read both XForce and Wolverine? Which artist messed up Pestilence’s design?
    I'm pretty sure that Bogadovic drawn both issues.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    It knew the armies of Ammenth caused the split. So it knew threats very well could have existed. Wolverine wasn't being literal in that Krakoa knew that War with the Arrako mutants was coming, but it's incredibly naive to think the Arakkii were going to win out.
    Too right. I forgot about that. Still pretty hypocritical of Wolverine to be judging Krakoa for throwing caution to the wind but hey it's Wolverine.

Amazing Member

Well this week does have that feeling of being a bit of filler with the sword quests but I'd rather have those scenes exploring what the key charachters feel about the conflict rather than just jumping into big sprawling battles. Between decompression and eye candy action I guess I prefer the former.

But next week looks more interesting. Hellions doesnt have any champion on its roster so is a big question mark what it will be about. In new Mutants both Doug and Illyana already have their swords so there will be no quest, looks more like intense training for fragile Doug. And in Cable, we also have the sword at home. It will likely be more exploration of what role SWORD is playing in all of this.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK View Post

But next week looks more interesting. Hellions doesnt have any champion on its roster so is a big question mark what it will be about. In new Mutants both Doug and Illyana already have their swords so there will be no quest, looks more like intense training for fragile Doug. And in Cable, we also have the sword at home. It will likely be more exploration of what role SWORD is playing in all of this.
    The swordbearers that is in the arena circle so far

X-Factor # 4 - Magik
    X-Force #13 - Wolverine
    Marauders #13 - Storm

and probably will be in the arena in these issues..

New Mutants #13 - Cypher
    Cable #5 - Cable
    Excalibur #13 - Betsy

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    The swordbearers that is in the arena circle so far

X-Factor # 4 - Magik
    X-Force #13 - Wolverine
    Marauders #13 - Storm

and probably will be in the arena in these issues..

New Mutants #13 - Cypher
    Cable #5 - Cable
    Excalibur #13 - Betsy
    I think Brian and Betsy both will be in Excalibur. I just wonder if :A: will be with them or if he is the last
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I think Brian and Betsy both will be in Excalibur. I just wonder if :A: will be with them or if he is the last
    Apoc will most definitely join in X-Men #13 gotta save the best for last and I can't imagine Hickman passing up a chance to write Apoc.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

You know the tourney isn't starting until after Stasis, right?
    "Cable was right!"

I thought Wolverine's issues were comically edgy.

Marauders had great writing and played to Storm's strengths.