Page 119 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2777
  1. #1771
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    The Handbook lists Ariel, Ink and, Forgetmenot as current members of the X-Men.
    Ink? Ugh. The true Pretender lol.

  2. #1772
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonseed246 View Post
    I have this fantasy that ForgetMeNot and/or Cipher was with the Vault Team (Synch, Darwin, Wolverine)... and we just forgot... hahaha
    My fantasy is he has learned to extend his field of forgetfulness and him and Cipher are secretly living with Moria and he is using his powers to help hide her as well as Cipher using her powers.

  3. #1773
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So has everyone figured out where everything is with that data page?

    So Arrako is partially in otherworld?

    What is the island that attached itself to Krakoa? Part of Arrako?

    I need to go over these data pages again.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...menth+location

  4. #1774
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I'm genuinely interested to know why they didn't use the other Ancient Mutants like Azazel and Exodus for this event especially Azazel , he would tie in the best IMHO.

  5. #1775
    Astonishing Member Omega Alpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    I'm genuinely interested to know why they didn't use the other Ancient Mutants like Azazel and Exodus for this event especially Azazel , he would tie in the best IMHO.
    No one cares about Azazel. Exodus is being used.

  6. #1776
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,113

    Default

    Exodus was born thousands of years after the events of Okkara.

  7. #1777
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Exodus was born thousands of years after the events of Okkara.
    Selene would of made perfect sense with this she's older than Apocalypse and highly proficient in the dark arts

  8. #1778
    Incredible Member franckd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    928

    Default

    I feel bad. I mean I feel like a very bad x-fan. I haven't started to read X of Swords. Is t good so far?

  9. #1779
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I feel bad. I mean I feel like a very bad x-fan. I haven't started to read X of Swords. Is t good so far?
    I would say yes

  10. #1780
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I feel bad. I mean I feel like a very bad x-fan. I haven't started to read X of Swords. Is t good so far?
    It's been consistently good so far. Each book is treated like a chapter in a 22 part story rather that something that was haphazardly thrown in to fill some "tie-in" quota.

  11. #1781
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Why is Pogg holding a sword? Pogg is both sword and wielder.

  12. #1782
    Mighty Member useridgoeshere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I feel bad. I mean I feel like a very bad x-fan. I haven't started to read X of Swords. Is t good so far?
    It's 22 issues. You've got lots of time to find out. They're still in the set up phase, which IMO is way too early to judge an event.

  13. #1783
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    I just realized that Marvel may have accidentally given us a big spoiler.

  14. #1784
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    My fantasy is he has learned to extend his field of forgetfulness and him and Cipher are secretly living with Moria and he is using his powers to help hide her as well as Cipher using her powers.
    The power to be completely imperceptible and completely invisible are cool powers. They would be great in a heist or infiltration team.

  15. #1785
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Selene would of made perfect sense with this she's older than Apocalypse and highly proficient in the dark arts
    She was involved in the creation of the External Gate.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •