Page 124 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2833
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    White Sword and his 100 are critical future villains.He's too interesting to drop.I bet he will perhaps be the new leader of Arrako, if the horsemen and Amenth are destroyed.I think WSword is here to stay.Isca may switch sides to serve Saturnyne.To have an alternate earth type Mystique is also cool.So all in all I think White Sword and his 100, Isca and Solem are surviving to fight another day
    Isca is not a new mystique. You don’t understand how her power works. She literally can not lose, which means she is compelled against her will to side with winners forever. She didn’t choose to betray Arrako and is she betrays amenth it’s not a choice. She MUST WIN no matter what, she is like a passenger to her own life. It’s why she is so calm all her choices are preordained she just follows her path to her inevitable victory. She is the anti-mystique

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    Isca is not a new mystique. You don’t understand how her power works. She literally can not lose, which means she is compelled against her will to side with winners forever. She didn’t choose to betray Arrako and is she betrays amenth it’s not a choice. She MUST WIN no matter what, she is like a passenger to her own life. It’s why she is so calm all her choices are preordained she just follows her path to her inevitable victory. She is the anti-mystique
    We haven't seen her in action, but I reckon there's much more to Isca than being a turncoat. When they say she can't lose I'm thinking something more like Domino where things just kind of fall into place for her in battle. Actually having to change sides to win has to be an extreme case for her power, otherwise it's more a weird weakness than a useful power, and no-one would ever ask her to fight with them.

Yeah but rockslide didn’t have a backup his backup broke. That’s the whole point. Other world erases your back up and replaces it with a remix from the omniverse. So they don’t need back ups for the arrokans cause back ups don’t work anyway because of magic
    It's really not.

Without the genetic material for the five to start the process with, there is nothing to resurrect you with.

There is no genetic material from any of their swordbearers to even begin a resurrection with. Since it is a non-starter, how they would come back is a non-issue.

Because you cannot bring them back without the genetic material to start the resurrection with.

The only reason they could resurrect a flawed Rockslide was because they had his genetic material to start the process with.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 10-29-2020 at 02:50 AM.

... Where would they get the Rockslide DNA from? He is rock. Rock doesn't have DNA. Unless they got it before he mutated ...

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    ... Where would they get the Rockslide DNA from? He is rock. Rock doesn't have DNA. Unless they got it before he mutated ...
    But then how did they know he was a mutant? So much in super hero comics breaks down if you think about it.

Astonishing Member

I won't pretend she is identical to Mystique, because we are yet to hear her speak, but don't conflate her ability of not losing personally and having a no loss record out of pride.Those are two distinctly opposite things.If she cannot lose at all, she could just as well have gone with WSword an immortal to wage a war with his 100 and bring Amenth to its knees because she cannot lose either a battle or her life (if that is what her power grants) Switching to Amenth has less to do with her own power because logically Amenth would not be able to overcome her and more to do with keeping a flawless scoresheet of no loss ,when she realised Amenth may actually be the force to bring her down.It's a simply if you can't beat em(read - you'll lose) join them.

Btw I'm not trying to character assassinate here, she may not be a traitor or she may be ,we don't know her plans, but if she is looking out for number one... that she has in common with Mystique is pretty clear.
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-29-2020 at 04:11 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    But then how did they know he was a mutant? So much in super hero comics breaks down if you think about it.
    Lol the look the other way comic book plot holes, good spot

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Cerebro can differentiate mutants from non-mutants so there is a psionic factor that differentiates them. (Just like Krakoa can only feed on mutant psionic energy, not human).

Rockslide emits mutant psionic energy so he is a mutant. Krakoa portals do not do a genetic test, they simply check the energy you emit.

If the storm thread is correct and it looks like it may be since the uk amazon spoiled and the other amazon shows tbd the last x of swords book will be x of swords: storm. *Mind blown*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

This seems quite possible, intriguing idea.I can see Solem doing this as he would screw Arrako over just for shits and giggles.Someone else said maybe he asked Logan to spare him in the fight ,but that seems really unlikely.Your idea is more plausible as that would mean Okkara was betrayed by Isca and now Solem is returning the favour to Arrako
    I think White Sword can surrender to Krakoa too. Just to see how Death and other betrayals loose or die. He clearly hates them.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    It's confirmed that Cable is fighting Bei.

This just looks like a fighting game waiting to happen. I swear with all the mutants on krakoa alone and the new locations could you imagine a capcom x-men fighting game with marvel getting a huge chuck of the money. Or a rpg set in x of swords or something. Mt stars...
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Amazing Member

I won't pretend she is identical to Mystique, because we are yet to hear her speak, but don't conflate her ability of not losing personally and having a no loss record out of pride.Those are two distinctly opposite things.If she cannot lose at all, she could just as well have gone with WSword an immortal to wage a war with his 100 and bring Amenth to its knees because she cannot lose either a battle or her life (if that is what her power grants) Switching to Amenth has less to do with her own power because logically Amenth would not be able to overcome her and more to do with keeping a flawless scoresheet of no loss ,when she realised Amenth may actually be the force to bring her down.It's a simply if you can't beat em(read - you'll lose) join them.

Btw I'm not trying to character assassinate here, she may not be a traitor or she may be ,we don't know her plans, but if she is looking out for number one... that she has in common with Mystique is pretty clear.
    I don’t think that she switched sides to Amenth because of logic. I think she probably has some kind of precog power combined with some kind of domino like luck power. Remember Apocalypse’s story in the last issue? She switched sides after the White Swords forces went through and were slaughtering the horde and then after the parlay when Genesis showed her powers. It was looking great for the mutants when she went over.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think White Sword can surrender to Krakoa too. Just to see how Death and other betrayals loose or die. He clearly hates them.
    At some point they 100 will have to merge. I think it will end with illyana taking control of the demons and maybe goddess storm creating a god and "devil" of the remerged okara.

To get the tree lady to fight the guy so no matter how it ends krakoa and arrakk will become one again.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think White Sword's greatest wish is ... to die. He is a healer who has been forced to wage war for millions of years but cannot die because he is an External.

But Apocalypse is also an External. He can give him a permanent death and absorb his External energy to give himself a power up.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think White Sword's greatest wish is ... to die. He is a healer who has been forced to wage war for millions of years but cannot die because he is an External.

But Apocalypse is also an External. He can give him a permanent death and absorb his External energy to give himself a power up.
    Completely agree about his greatest wish. But I doubt that he will allow himself to die before he sees the punishment for betrayals.