Page 62 of 189 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelWarrior View Post
    Forgive my ignorance but who are these guys? I see the 4 original horsemen but don’t know the others lol
    Their their kids.

Oh man, I hope there is a good brawl between them and the citizens of Krakoa!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Their their kids.
    Oh really? Didn’t know they had offspring. Thanks!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Forgive my ignorance but who are these guys? I see the 4 original horsemen but don’t know the others lol
    these are beings from the dawn of time who wish to eradicate mutants.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the crocodile is 100 % arrako.
    also we are missing two of the og horsemen, the jacqal head and war are still here, but sun disk head and mummy head are not.
    They look ridiculously cool and the one in the center looked even more beautifull in life as we see in the free issue
    This looks rad. I’m pretty excited for it now with all of the solicits this week.

BANNED

also notice the pitch black person with a skirt thats on the x force chapter cover.
    Im thinking he went there to test whoever was gonna save them to protect arrako

All of these character designs are so good. I hope they don’t all disappear after this event because I’d like to see them again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    these are beings from the dawn of time who wish to eradicate mutants.
    Ah thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    10 villains for 10 sworded characters.

Astonishing Member

From the looks of things the OG horsemen are out for revenge for being trapped for thousands of years.. isnt there another team of mutants who are trapped someplace where thousand or years passed... wonder if this means anything or is random speculation?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Ah thanks!
    you're welcome boo
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

From the looks of things the OG horsemen are out for revenge for being trapped for thousands of years.. isnt there another team of mutants who are trapped someplace where thousand or years passed... wonder if this means anything or is random speculation?
    The Vault opening with an army of Synch, Darwin and Wolverine descendants pouring out would be a sight

BANNED

they arent looking for revenge, war (flame head) sent the summoner to find apocalypse, unite the arrako coral to krakoa and to relay a signal to help because whatever evil force first splintered the two islands has grown stronger and their arrakoan defenses cannot hold much longer.
    Please PLEASE reread Xmen 2

and that crococdile is 1000000 % arrako, the mutants displayed on front of like like how people stay in front of krakoas face, the red crystals the same color as the red orbs that apear in krakoan vegetation, fauna vs flora.

I think that some of Arakko's mutants must have been corrupted by Limbo and changed sides.

(Or they just got tired of waiting and are angry with Apocalypse).

BANNED

to ilustrate the similarities