Page 25 of 189 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I miss that design. but warren's powers are such an enourmous mess I wish they were consistent or explained what the **** is going on there

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I miss that design. but warren's powers are such an enourmous mess I wish they were consistent or explained what the **** is going on there
    It looks like he is being replaced by the new person. You had a good run Warren.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

What about Warren and his swords?
    I was never particularly fond of Warren using swords. I liked for him to just rely on his metal wings. But, I don't hate the idea of him using swords, especially if it means that he gets to appear in more stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    It looks like he is being replaced by the new person. You had a good run Warren.
    And this is partly why I hope that Warren uses swords in new stories. It never occurred to me that the new guy would completely replace Warren until I read your post, Izanami. I don't want to see him completely replaced by the new kid from Children of the Atom. They can co-exist the way that the other teen characters are with their inspirational heroes.

Your good run is still going strong, Warren!!! It's not over yet.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah it feels like they're just doing whatever they want with Warren at this point and making almost 0 attempt to reconcile his background and continuity (Imma plug Bunn once more and say he's the last author who seriously TRIED to make sense out of it, but his work got 100% ignored by the others after him)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's not the kid from the CotA book...unless they decided to change his race mid-story. Or the artist seriously messed up and the editors seriously missed it.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I like him with a sword, very top tier angel of heaven looking.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Yeah it feels like they're just doing whatever they want with Warren at this point and making almost 0 attempt to reconcile his background and continuity (Imma plug Bunn once more and say he's the last author who seriously TRIED to make sense out of it, but his work got 100% ignored by the others after him)
    I wish Bunn hadn’t brought back Archangel. The DAS really took that to a good conclusion and then brought it back for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I wish Bunn hadn’t brought back Archangel. The DAS really took that to a good conclusion and then brought it back for nothing.
    It's not like Aaron did anything good with mindwiped Angel and his weird Life Seed powers

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Aaron should have never done what he did with Hippie in WATX. Im glad Bunn brought him back and fixxed that mess which did more damage to the DAS aftermath than Bunn

Now that i think about it, Warren has been pretty much absent in this whole, admittedly there is no enought space for everyone, but considering that he is one of the founders, is kind of sad. So far, dying and being resurrected had been his roles.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Now that i think about it, Warren has been pretty much absent in this whole, admittedly there is no enought space for everyone, but considering that he is one of the founders, is kind of sad. So far, dying and being resurrected had been his roles.
    Yeah, I think he's the only founder who seemingly isn't front-and-center on anything major with Krakoa...Jean's on the Quiet Council and X-Force, Beast is there too, Iceman is with the Marauders, Scott is doing what Scott does best.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think he's the only founder who seemingly isn't front-and-center on anything major with Krakoa...Jean's on the Quiet Council and X-Force, Beast is there too, Iceman is with the Marauders, Scott is doing what Scott does best.
    I agree. Warren needs some appropriate shine.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

No writer on this planet has a compelling direction for Warren beyond "that guy... who is around..." because the character has become Pooky/Archfiend loop de loops.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I think he would have been great in Maraurders as part of the Hellfire Club and the politics there

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    No writer on this planet has a compelling direction for Warren beyond "that guy... who is around..." because the character has become Pooky/Archfiend loop de loops.
    He mostly seems to be a financier with his family's wealth. Either that or he's the crazy loose canon powerhouse because of Archangel.