Page 126 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2833
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    But then how did they know he was a mutant? So much in super hero comics breaks down if you think about it.
    Maybe he never was a mutant and his failed resurrection has nothing to do with other world WHAT A TWIST!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    I wish the event was more like shonen manga/anime where the fights are the main attraction. Not the fetch quest and other otherwise shenanigans.

Anyway I dont see The White Sword losing. I expect cool things from him and Annihilation. I hope his army has their own mutant powers. Then it would make sense as to why he is so strong.

I can see the horseman losing but not dying. I think Death has a better chance of winning then War. They should be really strong tho. Not your average mutant.
    Oh I'm certain the 100 champions must be powerful mutants themselves, but what they'll probably do is say he has like 5 or 6 trusted lieutenants who are pretty powerful on whom they will always focus.Kind of how Serafina,Fuego,Pedro,Sangre and Aguja are our microcosm for the children of the Vault(who number 3000 in total). I foresee that happening
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-30-2020 at 12:29 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    So it's really interesting how the enemy team represents some very different factions with different goals. Redroot speaks for Arakko, and probably doesn't care a whit for what Annhilation wants (I could see Redroot wanting to actually *talk* to Doug, the voice of Krakoa, more than fight him!), and White Sword holds them in contempt (probably because he stood firm against the demon hordes all this time, and they gave up and joined them).

White Sword really intrigues me now that I know he's a healer. He seems to think the others, Death, War, Pestilence, etc. are weak, which means his healing talents have to be sufficient to survive the worst they can dish out *and* keep his own forces alive in the face of their attacks (since he does seem to have forces of his own, in the panel we see). He must be an insanely strong healer (and seems likely to be a ranged healer, able to support his armies without having to run around 'laying on hands' every time one of his warriors gets an ouchie).

And Pogg Ur-Pogg might not even be a mutant! (Like Captain Britain, on the Krakoa side.)

Wow, Apocalypse sure does know a lot of immortal hard-to-kill mutants. Are they all Externals? It seems like everyone he knew thousands of years ago has survived centuries of endless war and neither died of old age, nor gotten killed to death...

They've already established that Jamie Braddock can use his reality manipulation to straight-up resurrect people *in Otherworld* with a boop to the forehead, so I'm not terribly worried. Then again, the writing in that title in particular has been a bit weird, so perhaps that's going to be conveniently forgotten if someone dies and Hickman wants it to seem like a big deal...
    Most of the Arrako mutants are related to Apocalpse , I don't think any of known Externals have children so I'm unsure if the External X-Gene could be passed down.

What's even more interesting is there are only two Arrako Mutants, Summoner and Bei everyone else is from Okkara except Redroot who was a reclaimed mutant from Amenth. I'm actually really intrigued by Bei and what she/he brings to the table. I'm gonna guess that Isca is their mother.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    Most of the Arrako mutants are related to Apocalpse , I don't think any of known Externals have children so I'm unsure if the External X-Gene could be passed down.

What's even more interesting is there are only two Arrako Mutants, Summoner and Bei everyone else is from Okkara except Redroot who was a reclaimed mutant from Amenth. I'm actually really intrigued by Bei and what she/he brings to the table. I'm gonna guess that Isca is their mother.
    Maybe Isca and a demon had some babies? I think the fact that Redroot is a pure boood mutant means there must be some mutants that aren’t pure blood which can only mean Amenth/Arakko breading right?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bgardner View Post
    Maybe Isca and a demon had some babies? I think the fact that Redroot is a pure boood mutant means there must be some mutants that aren’t pure blood which can only mean Amenth/Arakko breading right?
    There seem to have been actual not-demon people in this other land of Amenth?

Or who knows, it's been centuries or millenia or whatever, even if the Arakko mutants didn't breed much, they could have *thousands* of offspring by now (and not all of them mutants, since mutants can have non-mutant kids). So maybe this entire population of not-Horsemen and not-members-of-the-White-Sword's-100 are descendants so far removed that they aren't considered Arakkoans (having never been to the original land), but natives of 'Amenth?' (Or 'not considered Arakkoans' because some of them *were* not mutants, and the mutants survival of the fittest nuts kicked them to the curb when they passed puberty and didn't get all mutant-y, producing a population of not-Arakkoans and not-demons in Amenth, most of which aren't mutants, but all of which have the X-gene and some of their kids could turn out to be mutants and get invited up from the farm league to join the genetic lottery winners in the cool kid's club.)

It could get even crazier if, during those centuries, a mutant showed up with powers that lent themselves to massively increasing their population, like a girl version of Madrox who could split into dozens of selves and half of them end up dating completely different people...

Or some sort of reverse Scarlet Witch who has the mutant power to Make More Mutants. Sort of a Mutant Oprah. "And you get an X-gene. And *you* get an X-gene. *Everybody* gets an X-gene!"
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-30-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Mighty Member

Looking at the previews

X-Men 14
    Marauders 14 Storm versus ?
    Marauders 15
    Excalibur 14 - Cypher versus ?
    Wolverine 7 - Wolverine versus ?
    X-Force 14 - Magik versus Pogg
    Cable 6 - Cable versus Bei
    X-Men 15 -
    Excalibur 15 - Either Betsy or Brian versus

Any other confirmed cases?
    Last edited by ericng; 10-30-2020 at 09:19 AM.

I'm thinking Cypher will fight Redroot the Forest. They're both speak to and speak for their respective living islands. Plus Redroot wasn't about fighting initially.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm thinking Cypher will fight Redroot the Forest. They're both speak to and speak for their respective living islands. Plus Redroot wasn't about fighting initially.
    Battle of the Living Translators!?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bgardner View Post
    That's what I was thinking but then I remembered The White Sword went to Amenth with 100 Mutants before being lost so I'm assuming two of the 100 had a child in Amenth and thats how she was reclaimed from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    There seem to have been actual not-demon people in this other land of Amenth?

Or who knows, it's been centuries or millenia or whatever, even if the Arakko mutants didn't breed much, they could have *thousands* of offspring by now (and not all of them mutants, since mutants can have non-mutant kids). So maybe this entire population of not-Horsemen and not-members-of-the-White-Sword's-100 are descendants so far removed that they aren't considered Arakkoans (having never been to the original land), but natives of 'Amenth?' (Or 'not considered Arakkoans' because some of them *were* not mutants, and the mutants survival of the fittest nuts kicked them to the curb when they passed puberty and didn't get all mutant-y, producing a population of not-Arakkoans and not-demons in Amenth, most of which aren't mutants, but all of which have the X-gene and some of their kids could turn out to be mutants and get invited up from the farm league to join the genetic lottery winners in the cool kid's club.)
    So from what I reread The White Sword and 100 Mutants of Okkara went to Amenth , Then when Okkara was split there were other mutants on Arrako with Genesis, Isca and The Horseman. Then the Deamons invaded Arrako and claimed it as part of Amenth , so either the mutant population was killed off by the Daemons or there is a small surving faction plus Genesis, Isca and The Horseman. Of like The White Sword and his army , The Arrakii keep being reborn.
    Last edited by Npresh24; 10-30-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Battle of the Living Translators!?
    They will translate each other to death

Astonishing Member

More info on the sword bears here
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=103268400

Yes their will be a 10th for Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

I doubt that it is a confirmation. That articles usually are not very trustful.

Thanks for posting.

My fave remains Death!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Huh, I wonder if it will be Magneto, as was the original plan. Maybe they decided to make it a twist? It could also be Cyclops, since he is apparently planning something. Or, it's Cipher. I would love that.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Huh, I wonder if it will be Magneto, as was the original plan. Maybe they decided to make it a twist? It could also be Cyclops, since he is apparently planning something. Or, it's Cipher. I would love that.
    White sword of celestial spire??? That’s a big reveal! White Sword has more apocalypse partallella....