Page 165 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2833
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Nah, the dude called mommy and daddy after losing.

Noto can't draw action, so this issue just didn't cut it.

Storm beating Death, while drunk, was....underwhelming.hat's how the most interesting Horseman dies?
    That godawful final panel of Cable had me in stitches. Just... no.

Extraordinary Member

One interesting thing. Magik's rematch with Pogg is the only match in the entire tournament where her and Gorgon's efforts to find their opponents' weaknesses came into play at all. The other fights that were actually fights were just straight up brawls where the Krakoan side didn't seem to know or care about that kind of information.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Also, Magik losing because of her arrogance/narcissism was both hilarious and pathetic. Seriously, spelling magic with a "k"?

Of course, that being right next to Wolverine crying as he sees everyone he's killed....basically confirmed that we're to keep our expectations for the finale low.

RCO025_1605720605.jpg

Look at this trash roflmfao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    One interesting thing. Magik's rematch with Pogg is the only match in the entire tournament where her and Gorgon's efforts to find their opponents' weaknesses came into play at all. The other fights that were actually fights were just straight up brawls where the Krakoan side didn't seem to know or care about that kind of information.
    Why would they, though? Seems like the Arrako side can't win a single straight up fight unless a teenager lets his/her guard down to spare one of his bros/she-bros' feelings.

Mighty Member

Definitely better than last week’s issues. Hellions was the best for me. Gorgon and Storm definitely were awesome. When I saw Death talking **** to Storm while she didn’t have her powers.. I couldn’t wait for her to kill him. She was that character that didn’t need her powers. How many times have we’ve seen her kick ass without them. Please let the White Sword bring back Gorgon and release him from obligations. Even if he didn’t, it would be interesting to see Gorgon having to work for the White Sword in the future. Could make for an interesting story.

Hellions gets a big win for writing. Wells knows how to write stuff that happens off panel without thinking you missed an issue. Loving Hellions

lol. Yea I dont expect anything good from Apocalypse vs Genesis.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

BANNED

Also, Magik losing because of her arrogance/narcissism was both hilarious and pathetic. Seriously, spelling magic with a "k"?

Of course, that being right next to Wolverine crying as he sees everyone he's killed....basically confirmed that we're to keep our expectations for the finale low.

RCO025_1605720605.jpg

Look at this trash roflmfao!!!
    who bakes the best cake?

My guess x-men will repeat the Arrako story again. Maybe they let the best for last

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Why would they, though? Seems like the Arrako side can't win a single straight up fight unless a teenager lets his/her guard down to spare one of his bros/she-bros' feelings.
    I see your point with only Isca, Solem, and White Sword looking like actual threats among the 10 Arrako champions. War lost to a drunk Wolverine and Death to a drunk and powerless Storm. It seems safe to say Magik and Gorgon would have had little trouble with those 2. Maybe Genesis will be a real threat.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

To me Redroot was the lamest Arakko character and White Sword the most cool one. How's that for you guys?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Mighty Member

I've said my piece on why this second half is bad, but I'll just reiterate. It's not good. Hellions was cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I see your point with only Isca, Solem, and White Sword looking like actual threats among the 10 Arrako champions. War lost to a drunk Wolverine and Death to a drunk and powerless Storm. It seems safe to say Magik and Gorgon would have had little trouble with those 2. Maybe Genesis will be a real threat.
    I know, right? How the hell are we supposed to believe these clowns have been kicking ass EVER? Surely, the White Sword rewrite of X-Men #12 will deal with the Arakko faction being glorified con artists or something, right?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 11-18-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    To me Redroot was the lamest Arakko character and White Sword the most cool one. How's that for you guys?
    Only Solem, Isca and White Sword seem to live up to their build up. Everyone else is lame af, practically fodder.

We've gotten like 4 different versions of Redroot:
    - I'm above this nonsense
    - Maybe they got the better life
    - Feast on their blood!!!
    - I'm an old lady that's never won at life

Lol.
    Last edited by TooFlyToFail; 11-18-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Wait! Who was the 10th Swordsman of Krakoa suppose to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wait! Who was the 10th Swordsman of Krakoa suppose to be?
    10 swords, not 10 swordsman. Gorgan had 2 swords

Mighty Member

Only Solem, Isca and White Sword seem to live up to their build up. Everyone else is lame af, practically fodder.
    True. Though Redroot didn’t want to fight really anyway. She’s the Cypher of the Arakkii. In every way. Haha

I’m definitely interested in seeing more of these three. Definitely don’t want to see White Sword disappear after this event.