Page 133 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2833
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    I think the event is doing ok , I really stop caring but that's more the pandemics fault. My excitement has turned into bad anxiety really lol The event should have been over by now and my main issue isn't the world building it's the lack of clarity between Amenth/Arakko/Krakoa/Otherworld in terms of purpose.

After reading the past few week's chapters , I want Genesis/Death/Isca/Redroot/War/Solem/Summoner to survive and join Krakoa.
    Krakoa has enough mutants already waiting to be used, i'm not interested in more OCs

So, what fight will end faster?

I want Magik to put the crocodile down in one move.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I want to like "X of Swords" more than I do. I feel like so many issues are a waste of time and do not really moving the story forward. Quite disappointing. I expected something great like House of X/Powers of X but so far I'm not particularly impressed. The art is gorgeous though!!
    HoX was a once in several decade experience. He would have literally have to recreate the event that led up to the house of X in order to feel something like that again. That being said this may not reach the highs of House of x but it's one of the best X-Men events that we've had in decades

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Krakoa has enough mutants already waiting to be used, i'm not interested in more OCs
    I think it’s pretty clear at this point this event is way more about setting up other world to be a place for future stories. Hickmans whole “get all the pieces back on the board plan” is not just about the X-men at this point obviously. Almost all the big moments have been reintroduced characters from Excalibur like seeing Merlin and mad jim again. The X-men are guest stars in there own event

Mighty Member

I am just wondering when the first fight will actually start? Will it be next week's Marauders 15 or Excalibur 14?

I hope these won't turn out to be filler issues as well.

I'm still invested in this event. Today's X-Men was a good story as I've enjoyed seeing the 3 perspectives but I will admit I was disappointed in the lack of new art. Other than that I really have enjoyed every issue and have read all of them at least twice.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I agree but the more the merrier

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    I think it’s pretty clear at this point this event is way more about setting up other world to be a place for future stories. Hickmans whole “get all the pieces back on the board plan” is not just about the X-men at this point obviously. Almost all the big moments have been reintroduced characters from Excalibur like seeing Merlin and mad jim again. The X-men are guest stars in there own event
    I was actually just thinking about this , What if Otherworld is a key to Mutant's winning like having all the regents be mutants. Otherworld would definitely add an advantage for the mutants against machines.

Out of the 10 realms of Otherworld , There's only three that don't have known relations to mutants

Otherworld:

Starlight Citadel
    Saturnyne, Captain Avalon (Brian Braddock), Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock) (Mutant)

Foul Courts
    Amenth/Arrako ran by possible External mutants Famine and Pestilence
    Holy Republic of Fae ran by Merlyn and Home of Fairies (Mrs. Gwynn/Pete Wisdom Ex-Wife/Banshee's Ex)
    Hothive , Ran by Colony Queen Vesperidae
    Blightspoke , Home of Sheriff Gia Whitechapel
    The Crooked Market ran by mutant Mad Jim Jasper

Fair Courts
    Floating Kingdom of Roma Regina ran by Roma Regina and Also home to Fairies (Mrs. Gwynn/Pete Wisdom Ex-Wife/Banshee's Ex)
    Infuri the Everforge , Ran by mutant made Furies and possible ties to Cypher/Warlock
    Avalon ran by Omega Mutant Monarch
    Kingdom of Sevalith related to Vampires (X-Men Vs Vampires)
    Mercator possibly ran by Omega Mutant Mister M

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And...Other than the obvious sword-fighters like Magik and Poggy...I'm guessing not everyone will be engaging in actual swordplay.
    There will be duels of sorts but not many actual sword fights.
    You forget Gorgon.
    My flag is bacon.

BANNED

I don't understand the complaints, this event has been pretty good so far, quality obviously varies from issue to issue but I've found all of them very engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    So, what fight will end faster?

I want Magik to put the crocodile down in one move.
    Omg that would be bananas!

She just single swipes that Chonky beast and is all like "....Next?"

Extraordinary Member

Judging from the dialogue in Marauders today she's going to end the fight quickly by teleporting inside him and cutting her way out from the inside. Wolverine said his soft spots are on the inside and Gorgon said basically the same thing to her with his comment out how everything is soft under its armor. Plus she's used that strategy before to kill a frost giant back in Dead Souls.

Every giant enemy in superhero comics is defeated when it swallows the protagonist and they break through from within.

Or, hear me out, she takes a bunch of jewels made by Krakoa and buys his loyalty and Pogg eats all the Arraki.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Rooting for Bei all the way.
    The smart money is on Isca
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Every giant enemy in superhero comics is defeated when it swallows the protagonist and they break through from within.
    Yeah. This is the way.