Page 93 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im pretty sure theres a reason for why everyone is using a sword in story especially considering the name of the event
    Yeah, just meant as pertains to that particular sword and why he’s using it versus, as the original post pointed out, his claws which are coated with the toughest metal on Earth. There might be an in story reason as to why. Or not. And he’s just using it because... well, it’s a sword ain’t it? Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, just meant as pertains to that particular sword and why he’s using it versus, as the original post pointed out, his claws which are coated with the toughest metal on Earth. There might be an in story reason as to why. Or not. And he’s just using it because... well, it’s a sword ain’t it? Ha.
    Telekinetics (and range mutants in general) are going to be using swords when their powers should also be more effective. I think there will be something about these 10 swords which are important, possibly exploiting a weakness that the Horseman have, which in Wolverine's case, his adamantium is useless against. Just my theory

X OF SWORDS: CREATION Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZrl_Wsmob8

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Cyclops and Jean have been absent from promo art. But I selfishly hope that Betsy interacts with Apocalypse, Magneto, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Emma Frost and Jean Grey.
    I think Cyclops and Jean are going to sit on the bench at this event and be part of Cable tie-ins. Sad but hey, there will be more events.

Regarding why everyone is going to use swords... This is an event about magic. Magic works a lot in symbolism and swords are one of the most powerful symbols out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

Oooh I love it! Betsy got a lot of love in the trailer.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Just noticed. Are we thinking that Apocalypse on the betrayal card? That has seemed the general assumption but I can't help but notice those ears! Reminds me of one of beasts mutations at one point And I can help but to notice the huge shadow covering where we would see an A normally on his coustme.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

My guess about the swords is that the Arakkoan (Arraki?) mutants also have their own form of resurrection so rather than fight each other in an endless cycle of death and rebirth they're engaging in a proper duel enforced by a magical pact.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    My guess about the swords is that the Arakkoan (Arraki?) mutants also have their own form of resurrection so rather than fight each other in an endless cycle of death and rebirth they're engaging in a proper duel enforced by a magical pact.
    Then the loser gets actual death? Meaning they won't be resurrected? Of course, prob only one (maybe 2) XMen would lose a fight but that could still be big.

Amazing Member

Yo, that trailer is hype!!!

Fantastic Member

Is everyone that excited for this? Maybe its just me but I cant bring myself to be hyped for this at all

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Is everyone that excited for this? Maybe its just me but I cant bring myself to be hyped for this at all
    I'm as excited for it as I was for Fear Itself when the weapon of the day was hammers.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Pepe Larraz is drawing some of the issues that is reason alone to be hyped.

Hickman has done two events: Infinite and Secret Wars.

I am definitely hyped.

BANNED

Vita Ayala and Tini Howard's involvement is honestly the only bad part for me so far. But considering how I enjoyed Infinity and Secret Wars, I'm pretty hype for this.