Page 159 of 189 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2833
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Krakoa would not like that.
    Definitely seems possible. Isn’t there a solicit from after that talks about Cylops having to face the council for his actions or am I making that up?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bgardner View Post
    Definitely seems possible. Isn’t there a solicit from after that talks about Cylops having to face the council for his actions or am I making that up?
    it is post XOS eand he will make a difficult decision. It doesn't say he will face the council and from the 17th solicit he still is the eader

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I really want to enjoy the absurdity of this event but it is really just bad. I'm sad to say it, but Excalibur in particular is just absolutely horrendous!! Benjamin Percy's last Wolverine comic at least made something enjoyable out of it but Excalibur....god almighty, that's a bad trashy comicbook.

Can we please start a petition: #FreeBetsy. Marvel really ruined the character for me. I'm glad she is not in Kwannon's body anymore but this!?!?!?
    My favorites are captured in this nightmare since DOX

Sorry for the Rogue, Gambit, Betsy fans. We have this Excalibur until X-Men gets rebooted again after Hickman finishes his story. JDW and Hickman seem to approve of TH's direction.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Everything will be in Destruction.
    Lol, oh do I know it...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Can we please start a petition: #FreeBetsy. Marvel really ruined the character for me. I'm glad she is not in Kwannon's body anymore but this!?!?!?
    But being "Kwannon" seems to be the only thing that made her stand out. Maybe she's just not an interesting character? That's why they made her Cpt. Britain. Betsy just doesn't stand on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Sorry for the Rogue, Gambit, Betsy fans. We have this Excalibur until X-Men gets rebooted again after Hickman finishes his story. JDW and Hickman seem to approve of TH's direction.
    Considering that Excalibur is collected from all characters that Hickman didn't use in HOX POX and probably don't care about them at best, I think he just reads this book and laughs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Considering that Excalibur is collected from all characters that Hickman didn't use in HOX POX and probably don't care about them at best, I think he just reads this book and laughs.
    Yeah so the status quo won't change. We will be getting more of the same from her. I just wish they could pop up in other titles.

According to solicits there was supposed to be some Earth-shattering change to the resurrection protocols, and so far that hasn't happened and the idea of there being stakes to this has been a joke. So solicits are mostly lies.

Mighty Member

White saying probably Tini came up with the Doug/Bei marriage is not shocking at all.

Mighty Member

You would actually think that Betsy would have more important and prominent role in this entire event. Wolverine has had way more screen time than Betsy. She legit had the most pages in the SOX handbook out of every single person that was in it and yet so far she has done absolutely nothing in this series and she’s supposed to be the champion of Otherworld and she’s Krakoan. Sorry. Unless she does something brilliant in the last book it was such a wasted effort.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    it is post XOS eand he will make a difficult decision. It doesn't say he will face the council and from the 17th solicit he still is the eader
    Ok I found it. It says that the captain commander made a fateful decision and there’s no going back. Pretty vague but the cover does show Krakoa looking down on Cyc...could be that the islands pissed because he blasts Arrako permanently but who knows? Seems like that would be totally out of left field based on what went down on The Peak though...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    According to solicits there was supposed to be some Earth-shattering change to the resurrection protocols, and so far that hasn't happened and the idea of there being stakes to this has been a joke. So solicits are mostly lies.
    Imagine that turns out entirely unrelated to X of Swords and it's actualy some mysterious figure who got instructed by Destiny long ago to buy Mystique some time by depowering/killing some of the Five before vanishing. So with some parts of the replication process missing or damaged and all the spare bodies destroyed, the whole resurrection protocol is put on hold while X-factor gets the big mystery of having to figure out who the traitor was.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Jordan White say on x-monday that there wil be stakes and there will e deaths. I think first time I have seen a editor hve to say this about a event.
    Things post XOS doesn't look to change much, book will return on the stories before xos hit