Page 116 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2833

This week's issues were the best so far apart from the part 1/Creation, and they had little touches which called back [or forward] to each other. Wolverine's story should have been one issue, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Just read the X of Swords official Handbook. Loves it. Specially the part where they describe each Krakoan location.

Curious to know if the ten characters they chose to highlight will have major role in the near future:
    Wolverine, Magik, Betsy, Brian, Moira, Gorgon, Cypher, Meggan, Broo and Apocalypse.

Broo seems like an odd choice... Wolverine, magik, Cypher, Apocalypse, betsy and Brian are all relevant in current books and involved in x of swords. Moira makes sense because anyone who is wanting to catch up should probably know about her power. Gorgon is gonna be involved and is a lesser known entity, so letting people know his story is a good idea if you want people to care about him. I can see Megan being important if there is something going down with Brian and Betsy.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Broo is King of the Broods...that issue with the King egg is clearly a significant moment and plot foreshadowing.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    Broo seems like an odd choice... Wolverine, magik, Cypher, Apocalypse, betsy and Brian are all relevant in current books and involved in x of swords. Moira makes sense because anyone who is wanting to catch up should probably know about her power. Gorgon is gonna be involved and is a lesser known entity, so letting people know his story is a good idea if you want people to care about him. I can see Megan being important if there is something going down with Brian and Betsy.
    Yes I agree with you... both Groo and Meggan seemed more odd choices to me. I hope Meggan has a big part in the event or just after since i love the character.

The only thing that bummed a little bit is that the intelligence levels on most of the female characters was way lower then the male counterparts. Apart from Moira.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Broo is likely to play a big role in S.W.O.R.D.

With each chapter of the event, I'm more and more intrigued by the kingdoms of Otherworld. Very much looking forward to next week.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

This week was the second best for the event. All three books were fun, with cool character moments and advancing in relevant aspects of the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    There's only one thing that needs to be said about these 3 chapters.

Looks Like Rain.
    Grateful Dead

https://youtu.be/I_IxAN2Rvo4
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

I've just thought of something after Hellions 5.Why didn't the Krakoans as a precaution at least back up every swordsman with his/her own clone copy like Sinister did? Like sure dying in outworks could scramble the signal and prevent a proper resurrection, but would it be the same if say a Magneto in outworld dies yet before coming to outworld, he was already cloned?

It probably can't be thought of in hindsight coz they didn't know what dying would do but it's interesting regardless.
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-14-2020 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I've just thought of something after Hellions 5.Why didn't the Krakoans as a precaution at least back up every swordsman with his/her own clone copy like Sinister did? Like sure dying in outworks could scramble the signal and prevent a proper resurrection, but would it be the same if say a Magneto in outworld dies yet before coming to outworld, he was already cloned?

It probably can't be thought of in hindsight coz they didn't know what dying would do but it's interesting regardless.
    After seeing what Sinister is doing in Hellions, I could easily see them gnashing their teeth about losing certain people like Storm, Betsy, Doug, etc... and in waltzes Sinister with convenient clones created before they left. Obviously this would cause a big ole fuss.

Handbook is ridiculous. Apoc has less fighting skills then Broo, lol

Mighty Member

Most of my guesses were correct,

X-Factor # 4 - Magik
    X-Force #13 - Wolverine
    Marauders #13 - Storm
    New Mutants #13 - Cypher
    Cable #5 - Cable

My guesses on who is joining the Arena next would be

Excalibur #13 - Betsy
    X-Men #13 - Apocalypse

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Most of my guesses were correct,

X-Factor # 4 - Magik
    X-Force #13 - Wolverine
    Marauders #13 - Storm
    New Mutants #13 - Cypher
    Cable #5 - Cable

My guesses on who is joining the Arena next would be

Excalibur #13 - Betsy
    X-Men #13 - Apocalypse
    I think

Excalibur 13 - Brian and Betsy
    X-men 13 - Gorgon
    X of Swords Stasis - Arakki Swordbearers plus Apocalypse (Or Evan Sabah Nur haha)

Mystery Krakoan Swordbearer after that )

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

A true mess.

You know, it is surprising that Xavier at this event is being the moral voice in the Council.

It is noticeable that although he has changed, he continues to worry about his students and the rest of the citizens of Krakoa.