Page 103 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I thought Bei is female.
    I'm starting to wonder if...

spoilers:
    Bei could be what happened to the Horseman's mother after she lost that fight.
    end of spoilers

That said, even considering that assumes that what the Summoner recounted is anything like on the level.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

That said, even considering that assumes that what the Summoner recounted is anything like on the level.
    So spoilers:
    Bei is Bae?
    end of spoilers
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

That was what I was thinking could be the case...

spoilers:
    Silent servitude because you had the nerve to move up a weight class.
    end of spoilers

Again, all of that hinges on the Summoner not fibbing start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

I still think

spoilers:
    Genesis (A wife) is the classified swordbearer of Arrako
    end of spoilers

There's no reason to believe what Summoner was all true or that he didn't leave out important bit.

So Pestilence and Famine confirmed not to be sword-bearers. I wonder what's going to happen to them??

Fantastic Member

In X-men 12, while summoner is recounting history to A, there's a data page describing summoners. I didn't pay much attention to it at first as it seemed a reminder from when Summoner first showed up in x-men ...2? But comparing them, they have different numbers. We have no idea the timeline for either data page, but the second one shows more summoners, and notably 2 (of 3) at the highest level, which is where our good friend is. Previously the data page said there was only 1. While it could have been a status update as of that time in the told history, it could also be a hint of summoner's lies. I wouldn't be surprised if a second high sumoner shows up.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    In X-men 12, while summoner is recounting history to A, there's a data page describing summoners. I didn't pay much attention to it at first as it seemed a reminder from when Summoner first showed up in x-men ...2? But comparing them, they have different numbers. We have no idea the timeline for either data page, but the second one shows more summoners, and notably 2 (of 3) at the highest level, which is where our good friend is. Previously the data page said there was only 1. While it could have been a status update as of that time in the told history, it could also be a hint of summoner's lies. I wouldn't be surprised if a second high sumoner shows up.
    Someone pointed this out to me in reddit when I raised the differences between the data pages: if you add the current number of each type of summoner from the two data pages, their sum would be the same as the total number for each type (High Summoner of Arakko has 1, Amenth has 2, which totals 3). This suggests there are factions and/or defections among the ranks of summoners.

Ultimate Member

Conceivably the multiple Summoners got eated by the current Summoner, who has magically bound them into himself to steal their power (and triple-ish his own).

If that's the case, an 'eat cake and have cake, too' situation could occur when he finally gets beaten by the other two spilling out of him, appropriately reducing them all in power, and one of them could turn out to be not quite so much of an evil jerk and stick around as a potential ally/Krakoan.

Mighty Member

Y'all giving these crazy theories. When the simplest answer is

"Time has passed, there are now more summoners of every class than there was when Summoner showed up in issue 12"

Wasn't there a preview for X-Force today? Isn't it suppose to come out next week?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Wasn't there a preview for X-Force today? Isn't it suppose to come out next week?
    Given that it seems to be a direct sequel to the wolverine issue, I think they don't want to let anything get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Given that it seems to be a direct sequel to the wolverine issue, I think they don't want to let anything get out.
    hummm... a shame...they could at least show one panel...but ok...I can wait

thank you for the info
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Y'all giving these crazy theories. When the simplest answer is

"Time has passed, there are now more summoners of every class than there was when Summoner showed up in issue 12"
    I thought so too but the second data page specifically says "Summoners of Amenth", where the first one did not.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Just my fanart of BEI The Blood Moon! I think she has the best design after POGG of course.
    Have a nice day, everyone

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Just my fanart of BEI The Blood Moon! I think she has the best design after POGG of course.
    Have a nice day, everyone

Ummmmffff so gorgeous