Page 104 of 189 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2833

Awesome work Purplevit this is such a beautiful piece!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Ummmmffff so gorgeous
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNugget View Post
    Awesome work Purplevit this is such a beautiful piece!
    Thank you for kind words! Happy that you liked

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Just my fanart of BEI The Blood Moon! I think she has the best design after POGG of course.
    Have a nice day, everyone

awesome purplevit thanks

I love it!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    So Pestilence and Famine confirmed not to be sword-bearers. I wonder what's going to happen to them??
    Yeah, I also wonder what role they both will play in this crossover. Are they simply bystanders?

At least Pestilence played a role of some kind so far with making Rictor sick, killing Sarturnyne's solder and being the one picking the Swords from their end.

But neither she or Famine seem to play important parts, which would be a shame as they could be quite a threat.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    awesome purplevit thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I love it!
    So glad that you liked

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Yeah, I also wonder what role they both will play in this crossover. Are they simply bystanders?

At least Pestilence played a role of some kind so far with making Rictor sick, killing Sarturnyne's solder and being the one picking the Swords from their end.

But neither she or Famine seem to play important parts, which would be a shame as they could be quite a threat.
    It would be nice to see all the horseman stick around. I don't see that happening unless they make peace with Apocalypse and become his horseman again.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

So I jumped ahead to XoS: Creation, and I’m confused. Are the mutants of Arakko Externals? If so, I’m very excited about this possibility. There should be more than the handful of Externals we currently have. I’m kind of disappointed that the Living Pharoah/Monolith isn’t a part of this storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    So I jumped ahead to XoS: Creation, and I’m confused. Are the mutants of Arakko Externals? If so, I’m very excited about this possibility. There should be more than the handful of Externals we currently have. I’m kind of disappointed that the Living Pharoah/Monolith isn’t a part of this storyline.
    White Sword is the only one who's confirmed to be an External

But Genesis and the Horsemen lived for thousands of years. And even Summoner is centuries old.

It's possible Arakko has their own Resurrection Protocols to keep everyone alive and this is supposed to show what Krakoa might become if the conflict with humans drags on too long

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Only the White Sword has been mentioned as being an External but is possible some of the others may be too.

Was a preview for the X-Force chapter coming out tomorrow ever posted on here?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    White Sword is the only one who's confirmed to be an External

But Genesis and the Horsemen lived for thousands of years. And even Summoner is centuries old.

It's possible Arakko has their own Resurrection Protocols to keep everyone alive and this is supposed to show what Krakoa might become if the conflict with humans drags on too long
    White Sword has been said to be capable of resurrection. But also, if Genesis was also immortal like [A], then it would make sense that their children and grandchildren would inherit an unnaturally long lifespan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Was a preview for the X-Force chapter coming out tomorrow ever posted on here?
    I don't think there is a preview

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Bei could have a Black Bolt situation going on.

Interesting that White Sword is referred to as Okkaran rather than Arakki.
    Well, Summoner's story, unreliable narrator that he is, says that when the mutants of Arakko were pushed into Amenth, they already saw demon corpses of those who fought the White Sword and his champions, so he probably lived in Okkara before Annihilation attacked and has been there for an untold amount of time for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    L-r: Masta Killa, U-God, RZA, Inspectah Deck, Method Man, Raekwon, Capadonna, GZA, Ghostface Killah, ODB.
    The Swordbearers of Arakko are nothin' to fuck wit'

I do t know if it has been said before but between :A: and Moira our team should know what they are up against... I will be pissed if every mutant power is a shock.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.