Page 130 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2833
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I dont know why people are thinking its any different than a main event that ends up having like 5-10 tie-ins on the side.

Its basically the same but we're getting it all in one weekly event.

Even if you think its slow and you don't like Otherworld. Its still adding and world building to the lore.
    If there was a 6-10 part main story with some assorted tie-ins then it might be different. I don't read most tie ins for most events either. I am not reading Excalibur, Marauders, X-Factor, New Mutants or Wolverine so I am not getting the complete feeling of it being moving slowly. Even Cable and Hellions I did not read as part of the story either so all I have read is X-Men and the X of Swords one shots as actually part of the event. The flip flop Marvel did on everything being required reading almost made me skip it altogether.

However, if I was reading every single book as if it was a 22 part story I might start to look at it as moving very slowly.

Astonishing Member

I wonder if Summoner is in the card with Logan (assuming Logan doesn't fight Solem..even though I think he will) does Summoner's invulnerability mean this will be a tie? I keep picturing an LXG type Mina Harker/Dorian Grey fight , maybe the winner will be the one who breaks the other's blade?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I wonder if Summoner is in the card with Logan (assuming Logan doesn't fight Solem..even though I think he will) does Summoner's invulnerability mean this will be a tie? I keep picturing an LXG type Mina Harker/Dorian Grey fight , maybe the winner will be the one who breaks the other's blade?
    Summoner's eyes are explicitly vulnerable, Rockslide found out in the game they played. Unless it's another lie, Logan has a way of entry for his claws. But it is easier said than done.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Summoner's eyes are explicitly vulnerable, Rockslide found out in the game they played. Unless it's another lie, Logan has a way of entry for his claws. But it is easier said than done.
    I mean wouldn't that just blind him. The skull is solid behind the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I mean wouldn't that just blind him. The skull is solid behind the eyes
    But the skull has a hole from the eye to the brain for the optic nerve to pass through. But I guess it's too small for Logan's claws to fit. But he can get creative, he once killed Daken by drowning him in a puddle, let him do that.

Mighty Member

Wolverine having the strength card is interesting. Cause Strength is usually a card for restraint.

Niffleheim

Any chance Marvel will release Apocalypse's tarot cards of the lovers?

Mighty Member

Only three confirmed now, by tomorrow we will have two more.

X-Men 14
    Marauders 14 Storm versus (Death?)
    Marauders 15
    Excalibur 14 - Betsy versus Isca
    Wolverine 7 - Wolverine versus (Solem?)
    X-Force 14 - Magik versus Pogg
    Cable 6 - Cable versus Bei
    X-Men 15 -
    Excalibur 15 - Cypher versus ?

XoS this week was pretty boring.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    XoS this week was pretty boring.
    agreed... i thought for sure it would be exciting this week.

Extraordinary Member

I liked Marauders well enough because how it dealt with a bunch of different characters. But with X-Men you really needed to be fully invested in a very specific plot thread and character to find it interesting.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

So only X-Men and Marauders today?
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

X-men 14 is X-men 13 but worse, which says a lot cause X-men 13 was X-men 12, but slightly different. So like the previous issue, I found this issue exceedingly worthless.

Marauders was nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    X-men 14 is X-men 13 but worse, which says a lot cause X-men 13 was X-men 12, but slightly different. So like the previous issue, I found this issue exceedingly worthless.
    So they told the same story a third time?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    So they told the same story a third time?
    The twilight sword of the enemy tore the world asunder, and what was one became two