Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2833

I think it is time to cancel Excalibur and Marauders and give us a second Hickman book instead...the should reshuffle the entire line a little bit.

Marauders are fine. Is Excalibur that is wtf

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Marauders are fine. Is Excalibur that is wtf
    ok, for me it is mediocre (Marauders) and REALLY BAD (Excalibur).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    ok, for me it is mediocre (Marauders) and REALLY BAD (Excalibur).
    I think both are really bad. They have a fine cast and only use like 2 or 3 chaarcters heavily

Marauders suffers for Mary sueing their protagonist.

But is tolerable at least the Kemma show need more characters in in

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I think both are really bad. They have a fine cast and only use like 2 or 3 chaarcters heavily
    it really shows in X of Sword which are the weak issues. X-Force at least even made the silly tournament enjoyable.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

This was a great conclusion, there were some parts that were predicted but also some surprises. Some great emotional beats with great action and at least one, awesome big damn heroes moment. The art was amazing. Overall, the event wasn't quite what I expected and there were some parts with some wonky execution, but I found it to be mostly enjoyable with quite a lot more good than bad.

Excalibur will have a slightly different cast and I think it will help, Marauders has been solid to good just needs to make better use of its cast

We have an upcoming Al Ewing Sword book which should be pretty good based on his track record

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    So what was the point of all that sword collecting in the first half other than stretching out the story? The event would've had a much more consistent tone and better pacing if they just went straight to the wacky tournament.

And despite the fact that the event is mostly based on CB mythology Betsy and Brian ended up having the most underwhelming roles. Even Betsy's AU duplicates had more to do. And speaking of which, I almost feel bad for Saturnyne. She wanted a Brian harem but ended up with a Betsy harem, lol.

Overall it wasn't good, but still better than fanfic crap like AvX and IvX. Those were just hideous.
    they steched the story to collet more bucks and give other books a temporary boost

They put too many things and let majority of developmente really happen on last issues. Arrako and captain britain corps shoud be separate events

GASP! Do we now know who the mysterious telepath joining SWORD is going to be?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    It would make sense given what happened.

The biggest question now is spoilers:
    who will fill the 3 positions that are now open, the 2 council seats and the war captain position. The data page on the swords suggests they may bring back Gorgon even knowing the resurrection will be messed up, but that's not guaranteed, nor is the new Gorgon retaking the old Gorgon's position guaranteed if he does come back since he would be different.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 11-25-2020 at 07:35 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That would be boring, as jean continue to be on X-force doing interrogations

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I think it is time to cancel Excalibur and Marauders and give us a second Hickman book instead...the should reshuffle the entire line a little bit.
    Don't forget with Children of the Atom. I rather see this run cancel that being published. It was a disgrace. >:

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Don't forget with Children of the Atom. I rather see this run cancel that being published. It was a disgrace. >:
    What's so disgraceful about a comic that hasn't even been published yet?

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    What's so disgraceful about a comic that hasn't even been published yet?
    A blatant lack of originality I guess

Personally, I only intend to read this book if Warren, Gambit, and Kurt are blessed with good writing, knowing that they are very little (or very badly, as far as Gambit is concerned) used at the moment