Page 49 of 189 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

I’m kind of bummed that Pepe Larraz might just be doing the 3 C books.

I was hoping he would do a lot more of the event interiors.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    wow...so far away still....
    With how big of a crossover this is, I'd just enjoy this calm before the storm we have right now...because once it starts, it'll be overwhelming for sure. Especially after this drought of hardly any books.

Does everyone think that's Doug in the middle? Looks more like Fantomex to me, honestly. He's been drawn with a short coat on one of his Giant-Size X-Men covers and Doug's right arm shouldn't have a sleeve.
    Last edited by superjosh; 07-15-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    AiPT identifies them as: Gorgon, Storm, Bishop, Magneto, Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)
    If it's Bishop, that makes me happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    From Marte Gracias' twitter:
    Have some theories about this one..

BANNED

comparing x of swords premiss, visual direction and layers to other marvel events that are going on or have been announced paints a very um... unbalanced picture tbh lol.
    like we xmen stans are at least eating good in the event department

Bledding Cool said that the tentacle thing was speaking Skrull, so that might be either interesting or just a coincidence (they were maybe just looking at an exotic font).

So the 4 people went and caught whatever was living inside that star to power-up Saturnyne tarots?

The symbol used by the minotaur man Quo were very similar to Summoner's symbol and the fish girl asked him to Summon that thing for her... could they be from Arakko or whatever place the Arakko demons come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    comparing x of swords premiss, visual direction and layers to other marvel events that are going on or have been announced paints a very um... unbalanced picture tbh lol.
    like we xmen stans are at least eating good in the event department
    Empyre #1 was so boring. These 10 pages were more entertaining that two #0s and one #1 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Bledding Cool said that the tentacle thing was speaking Skrull, so that might be either interesting or just a coincidence (they were maybe just looking at an exotic font).

So the 4 people went and caught whatever was living inside that star to power-up Saturnyne tarots?

The symbol used by the minotaur man Quo were very similar to Summoner's symbol and the fish girl asked him to Summon that thing for her... could they be from Arakko or whatever place the Arakko demons come from?

My guess is that it's a lot simpler than all that.

Apocalpse mentioned that he left the initial group of Horsemen to stand guard. That looks kinda like it could play into the lead up to that.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    My guess is that it's a lot simpler than all that.

Apocalpse mentioned that he left the initial group of Horsemen to stand guard. That looks kinda like it could play into the lead up to that.
    They went back to Starlight Citadel after that, so I was thinking they are not on Apocalypse side.

They went back to Starlight Citadel after that, so I was thinking they are not on Apocalypse side.
    Uh, scrap what I said...

(Obvious Spoilers If You Follow This Link!...)

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/x-me...f-x-dawn-of-x/

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Uh, scrap what I said...

(Obvious Spoilers If You Follow This Link!...)

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/x-me...f-x-dawn-of-x/
    Bleeding Cool was a bit off about the builder code and the Ex Nihilo/Black Swan connections imo. Because they didn't know who Summoner was (lol) and I don't think he'll play Ex Nihilo again.

Possibly I'm very off too but the symbols on Quo look a bit like Magneto's key from Giant Size.

The woman with the Ex-Nihil-ish headpiece is the one that interests me the most though. Who the heck is she

Bleeding Cool was a bit off about the builder code and the Ex Nihilo/Black Swan connections imo. Because they didn't know who Summoner was (lol) and I don't think he'll play Ex Nihilo again.

Possibly I'm very off too but the symbols on Quo look a bit like Magneto's key from Giant Size.

The woman with the Ex-Nihil-ish headpiece is the one that interests me the most though. Who the heck is she
    When you think about all of the moving parts in the big picture up until now?

No telling.

BANNED

aghh i cant wait <3, true mystery and excitement and a fresh story, hit me up x books

Could the woman with the golden mask be a mutant that Apocalypse left behind that has changed loyalties and joined Limbo?

If you leave a group of people guarding hell for millennia, some are likely to choose to escape alongside the demons. Both look Egyptian.

It says "Disillusionment, abandonment.". She may be feel betrayed by Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Could the woman with the golden mask be a mutant that Apocalypse left behind that has changed loyalties and joined Limbo?

If you leave a group of people guarding hell for millennia, some are likely to choose to escape alongside the demons. Both look Egyptian.

It says "Disillusionment, abandonment.". She may be feel betrayed by Apocalypse.
    While that could be, "Death"(she was "Death", right...) was seemingly the mother of the Summoner that turned up.

If she does, it didn't seem like the little bit that we have seen so far reflected that.

Obviously, that could be a curve ball.

Edit: All that said, the makeup on the left does sorta scream "Hey, Somehow Related To Apocalypse Over Here!..."
    Last edited by numberthirty; 07-16-2020 at 03:22 AM.