Page 52 of 189 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Dauterman’s not doing the interior art for this issue, right? So I wonder if Jean is actual going to be wearing the giant size suit. I hope she will.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Could that be Muramasa? Since they need swords and the old Muramasa sword is gone but he can make more through that super painful ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Dauterman’s not doing the interior art for this issue, right? So I wonder if Jean is actual going to be wearing the giant size suit. I hope she will.
    nah she'll wear the dress. RD is just the cover artist

BANNED

Vita posted the issue on their twitter and liked comments asking if they were going to write it, so VITA WRITTING STORM BABIESS

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Vita posted the issue on their twitter and liked comments asking if they were going to write it, so VITA WRITTING STORM BABIESS
    Nice, glad she gets to be apart of the event still even though children of the atom got left out.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It must be some kind of Limbo demon or someone related to Limbo.
    The character looks like Apocalypse and Archangel to me, so maybe a descendant of the original horsemen who has allied with the demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    So it's going to be involving the larger MU too
    My guess is that Storm is going to Wakanda to get her sword, which will most likely be Vibranium, I doubt the greater MU will play much of a part.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I keep seeing Limbo mentioned...

Has it been confirmed anywhere that Limbo is involved, or is this just speculation based on all that Arakko malarkey?
    I think people are just using Limbo as shorthand for demonic dimension, it hasn't been confirmed that it's Magik's Limbo and I doubt it's the same realm. Apocalypse wouldn't be going through the trouble of accessing it through Otherworld if he could just ask Magik to open a stepping disk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Nice, glad she gets to be apart of the event still even though children of the atom got left out.
    íts a very smart way to keep them involved, duggan has two relevant titles, he keeps cable, vita writes mauraders and handles a storm heavy focus, extremely smart and very well done by the x office.
    tremendously happy to see vita with characters such as these

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The character looks like Apocalypse and Archangel to me, so maybe a descendant of the original horsemen who has allied with the demons.

My guess is that Storm is going to Wakanda to get her sword, which will most likely be Vibranium, I doubt the greater MU will play much of a part.
    Oh yes, that's smart. Since this is 24 issues, we could get some issues with the search for the swords. So Wakanda and **possibly** Muramasa.

I guess Kate still won't be resurrected in time for this event?

Or will this be a rare occassion where solicits and art teasers don't spoil story events beforehand?

Sigh. I can’t wait till all this is retconned away. Hopefully I’m surprised but I haven’t liked any of the Hickman plots so far and this swords stuff isnt starting any better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

Or will this be a rare occassion where solicits and art teasers don't spoil story events beforehand?
    oh nooo what a pity, we have more time free from the rash, what a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

I'm sure she'll be back in time. Why else would the cover for Marauders 12 remain hidden? But with such a large cast of guest characters in issue 13, I don't think Kate or any of the other marauders will be doing much in this event.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I'm sure she'll be back in time. Why else would the cover for Marauders 12 remain hidden? But with such a large cast of guest characters in issue 13, I don't think Kate or any of the other marauders will be doing much in this event.
    Issue #12 cover will likely be Red King Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    And no Marvel Girl mini skirt
    Thank absolute god they got rid of it

Loving the new costume so much and the colors.

That sword with a spiky ornament attached to the end of the pommel on the Wolverine cover looks like it'd just keep knocking into your wrist in an annoying way. I took the ribbon off my practice dao because of that.