Page 70 of 189 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

life is represented on the left side and death represented on the right. both equal in representation and as we know Ororo is the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things!!!

Hickman are you making Ms. Ororo an essential player in an x event???? I'm so excited

panels reference to the captions on the tarot card

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    So I'm totally getting Hadari Yao vibes from this new boss villain:

life is represented on the left side and death represented on the right. both equal in representation and as we know Ororo is the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things!!!

Hickman are you making Ms. Ororo an essential player in an x event???? I'm so excited
    I think it's more likely she's •--[A]--•'s daughter and has daddy issues from being left in a hideous hellscape for millenia. There's been no hint that anyone of the O4 Horsemen has a connection to Storm, besides maybe skin color, but they are intimately connected to •--[A]--•. Knocking up a Horseman isn't a new thing for him and it would feed into the family reunion themes Hickman's playing with.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

"That which was once the harmonious lifting of voices is now a mocking echo -- then silence."

This is creepy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

It makes me wonder if the "Eight of Cups" refers to a particular animal with eight arms maybe an Octopus - as in Hydra!

If you remember in S.H.I.E.L.D. by Hickman Apocalypse was with the order of the SHIELD from the very beginning

*quote me for truth if this happens*

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Summers View Post
    I think it's more likely she's •--[A]--•'s daughter and has daddy issues from being left in a hideous hellscape for millenia. There's been no hint that anyone of the O4 Horsemen has a connection to Storm, besides maybe skin color, but they are intimately connected to •--[A]--•. Knocking up a Horseman isn't a new thing for him and it would feed into the family reunion themes Hickman's playing with.
    She, Xandra and Polaris should start their own Quiet Council then.

So this is a bit of a reach...but did anyone else notice that Saturnyne's minions looked like the green fairy girl from House of X #1? Knowing Hickman this can't be a coincidence.

Looking at the cover with the X sword bearers of Arakko, it strange only half the original horsemen are present. What happen to the rest, are the dead?

We know Summoner is the son of War, but the War on the Stasis cover doesn’t look feminine. Could these 2 horsemen not be the original War and Death, but instead be descendants? What if the classified character is the original War and she is the daughter of Apocalypse?

Last edited by otipep_90; 07-17-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    It makes me wonder if the "Eight of Cups" refers to a particular animal with eight arms maybe an Octopus - as in Hydra!

If you remember in S.H.I.E.L.D. by Hickman Apocalypse was with the order of the SHIELD from the very beginning

*quote me for truth if this happens*
    *stares at Apoccy's massive khopesh* Yeah that looks very familiar. O_O'

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    *stares at Apoccy's massive khopesh* Yeah that looks very familiar. O_O'
    You and me both!

Extraordinary Member

I wonder do the other Externals have descendants. Writers could make some mutants retroactively have Externals as ancestors.

We know Apocalypse has some including Chamber and Blink. And Selene has Magma.

But Candra? Gideon?

I think it’s Storm and that her Giant-Size issue will have Apocalypse show up and say “I can fix her... but you’re not gonna like how.” Then, he uses the Celestial tech to turn her into a new Horseman. However, after a bit, stuff starts to go wrong with Storm and the conflict kicks off with the invasion of forces from Arakko. Storm being turned is why Black Panther and Shuri are involved in Vita’s Marauder’s issue.

Also Polaris, Banshee, and Archangel are all on the The Hanged Man card, which makes sense, they’re all former Horsemen. So is Gambit, who is in Excalibur, the other main book in this crossover, and Trinary and Rictor have both formed partnerships with Apocalypse. My theory is that the former Horsemen will have to sacrifice the thing that gave them their Horsemen abilities (I should also bring up that the last appearance of Gambit’s death persona was during Carey’s run (which Hickman likes) and it was never really resolved).

BANNED

yeah I dont think that woman is storm, the card speaks of abandonment, and we know apocalypse only recently had made progress to reach them, but im pretty sure its related to her mothers family line.
    I feel apocalypse wont be able to bring her to the light, but ororo might.
    its absolutly a reference, these two women are conected, if ororo is able to fight off is tecno organic infection, it might be the experience she needs to become the one to bring her distant and corruped family into the light once more, to create balance.

Past and future.
    Last edited by Ferro; 07-18-2020 at 01:53 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

ok I'm kinda seeing it there but I'm with others I think this is an ancestor and not storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Summers View Post
    everything is just speculative at this point so you could be right. however I disagree that there is no hint of any connection to storm. the tarot appears that she represents balance between life and death, and ororo is the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things. also the women looks a lot like storm. but time shall reveal the truth either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    "That which was once the harmonious lifting of voices is now a mocking echo -- then silence."

This is creepy.
    it is creepy but I can see some parallels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yeah I dont think that woman is storm, the card speaks of abandonment, and we know apocalypse only recently had made progress to reach them, but im pretty sure its related to her mothers family line.
    I feel apocalypse wont be able to bring her to the light, but ororo might.
    its absolutly a reference, these two women are conected, if ororo is able to fight off is tecno organic infection, it might be the experience she needs to become the one to bring her distant and corruped family into the light once more, to create balance.

Past and future.
    I'm thinking she is an ancestor as well
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So how does one get access to this FCBD issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    So this is a bit of a reach...but did anyone else notice that Saturnyne's minions looked like the green fairy girl from House of X #1? Knowing Hickman this can't be a coincidence.
    You got me over here grabbing my magnifying glass!!

Great catch! Girrrrrl, you know Hickman likes to play with our lives. Look at those fairies!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!