Page 75 of 189 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m honestly tired of going around and around on this with you. I’m buying all of the x-books to read about all of the characters. I don’t care what anyone else thinks, I’m not buying everything to read about the same 4-5 characters adding little to nothing except to cameo. There are other characters who could add just as much as the cameo does on someone not currently appearing everywhere.

Sorry for being rude. Just getting frustrated because I’m constantly having to explain something I want to see over and over.
    I would be okay with this. If they start limiting Logan's appearance more, I could definitely skip more books.

BANNED

I知 honestly tired of going around and around on this with you. I知 buying all of the x-books to read about all of the characters. I don稚 care what anyone else thinks, I知 not buying everything to read about the same 4-5 characters adding little to nothing except to cameo. There are other characters who could add just as much as the cameo does on someone not currently appearing everywhere.

Sorry for being rude. Just getting frustrated because I知 constantly having to explain something I want to see over and over.
    Honestly don't you think it's quite moot about saying things like that by now? These are the same x-books that are having a good time where you see those 4-5 characters(I don't know which). X-Men or X-Force and Maruaders.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Honestly don't you think it's quite moot about saying things like that by now? These are the same x-books that are having a good time where you see those 4-5 characters(I don't know which). X-Men or X-Force and Maruaders.
    I said what I said.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I get where people are coming from about seeing too much Logan, I guess I just compare it to when it was really overkill. Feels "lite" to me now, but that's just me.

I'm thankful a lot of other characters are getting shine in this era. Heck, seeing Sage so often is such a treat for me. Characters like Black Tom and Forge have been renewed. And ya'll not ready for Nanny's groundbreaking feats.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm thankful a lot of other characters are getting shine in this era. Heck, seeing Sage so often is such a treat for me. Characters like Black Tom and Forge have been renewed. And ya'll not ready for Nanny's groundbreaking feats.
    These have been some of the highlights for me so far, even if Percy hasn’t quite nailed Tessa’s voice just yet, it’s nice to see her being used. Same with Black Tom, Pyro, and others.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

These have been some of the highlights for me so far, even if Percy hasn’t quite nailed Tessa’s voice just yet, it’s nice to see her being used. Same with Black Tom, Pyro, and others.
    Yeah Sage is a bit "off" for me as well but I'll take it and I'm enjoying her becoming a fixture of the nation. I hope we start to see a bit more of Trinary in a similar sense and her role with "secondary/external systems". Hopefully her cameo on the Hanged Man card means they have some stuff in store for her.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I wonder what books we’ll be gaining, and what we’ll be losing after this event is over. I wonder what direction they’ll take the books that will lead to Twilight of the Mutants? Also, anyone else thinking we’ll have Apocalypse, and his group of mutants on Arakko, with Xavier/Magneto’s on Krakoa?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

BANNED

I said what I said.
    Eh, I wouldn't vouch on to the fact that making minority characters of getting more exposure. Just look at Watchmen or Captain Marvel even.....

I wonder what books we値l be gaining, and what we値l be losing after this event is over. I wonder what direction they値l take the books that will lead to Twilight of the Mutants? Also, anyone else thinking we値l have Apocalypse, and his group of mutants on Arakko, with Xavier/Magneto痴 on Krakoa?
    Honestly?

Feels like there is a whole lot of assumption there.

While anything could happen, it feels like some readers caught a line and took it out to an endpoint. If anything like that will actually wind up happening? Hard telling.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So how does one get access to this FCBD issue?
    Physical store or pirate it

Astonishing Member

Did anyone read the Xmen first issue(prologue) to the teased Dark Ages saga drawn by Pepe Laraz?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Did anyone read the Xmen first issue(prologue) to the teased Dark Ages saga drawn by Pepe Laraz?
    Yes, everyone did

Astonishing Member

I asked coz I don't see a thread about it on here yet

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Being called Fauna, not Flora, drives me bloody bonkers!
    Lol some people don't know their biology 101

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Lol some people don't know their biology 101
    Indeed, even though I was coming at it from a mythological point of view.