Page 77 of 189 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I was expecting more info but cool nonetheless ... i hope DOug and betsy have good moments together and I sure hope Jordan is talking about Betsy and not Brian.

excited for this event!
    Makes me feel like they should have saved the cover reveals for Comic-Con, but Marvel’s not paying me for marketing

I don’t believe I’ve ever been this excited for an event.

I wonder if Ororo dancing with death may also allude to her relationship with T’Challa, who was Lord of the Necropolis?

I’m probably most curious about Brian’s role, if he truly is one of the ten swordbearers.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm going to put my theory here too.

Considering how important Ororo seems to be, I think Masked Women is going to be Ashake, Ororo's ancestor.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ashak...an)_(Earth-616)

She is from Ancient Egypt, she is a sorceress, physically she is very similar to Ororo and used similar tarot cards. Perhaps it was she who sealed Arakko apart from Krakoa to save the world under Apocalypse. Perhaps Apocalypse promised to return to rescue them but after thousands of years, the feeling of disappointment and abandonment (mentioned in the tarot card that represents her) made them end up being corrupted by the demons or simply decided to rebel against Apocalypse.
    This sounds very plausible. I wouldn't have expected Storm to be so huge in this a few months ago. Happy she's prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Do we know who the the Nun is? Could it be Selene dressing up?

Might be Candra? I’m sure we’ve seen her in an art teaser.

I might need to reread the Externals stuff - I just remember they’re immortal mutants and Sam might be one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by braddocks View Post
    I don’t believe I’ve ever been this excited for an event.

I wonder if Ororo dancing with death may also allude to her relationship with T’Challa, who was Lord of the Necropolis?

I’m probably most curious about Brian’s role, if he truly is one of the ten swordbearers.
    That's what's making me think Death may have a connection to Wakanda. Hickman loves his Egypt-Wakanda connections. In his Fantastic Four run, he had Storm, Shuri, and Sue fight Anubis while he was trying to take over the kingdom. And T'Challa appears in the issue right before Death's appearance. It wouldn't surprise me if Death was some sort of exiled Wakandan mutant who modeled himself on one of his people's most feared deities.
    Last edited by chief12d; 07-24-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    This sounds very plausible. I wouldn't have expected Storm to be so huge in this a few months ago. Happy she's prominent.

Do we know who the the Nun is? Could it be Selene dressing up?
    Really hope Selene is involved in this issue

Wonder how Rachel feels with Selene on Krakoa...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That's what's making me think Death may have a connection to Wakanda. Hickman loves his Egypt-Wakanda connections. In his Fantastic Four run, he had Storm, Shuri, and Sue fight Anubis while he was trying to take over the kingdom. And T'Challa appears in the issue right before Death's appearance. It wouldn't surprise me if Death was some sort of exiled Wakandan mutant who modeled himself on one of his people's most feared deities.
    he sure did have them fight! completely forgot.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I GENUINLY dont belive the masked woman is storm, it be too simple, spoiled right at chapter one and quite honestly not a good decision on their part .

BANNED

I'm just glad to see Storm getting some f#$&%*@ narrative! Finally!

Whether this is some kind of chosen bloodline thing or reincarnation, my body is ready!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Whether this is some kind of chosen bloodline thing or reincarnation, my body is ready!
    absolutely honey!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I was expecting more info but cool nonetheless ... i hope DOug and betsy have good moments together and I sure hope Jordan is talking about Betsy and not Brian.

excited for this event!
    Yeah! When's the last time they interacted?? The Krakoa era hasn't really taken advantage of all this history and that's kind of a shame since they're all in one place now. Doug(lock) was actually even a member of Excalibur before!

i think shes the nun and CANDRA externals member in disguise

Last edited by MAR420X; 07-24-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by braddocks View Post
    Might be Candra? I’m sure we’ve seen her in an art teaser.

I might need to reread the Externals stuff - I just remember they’re immortal mutants and Sam might be one.
    Yeah that one hand is rather small... Candra currently has very petite hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Storm and Candra? oh boy.... A don't think Candra has forgotten that Storm and Cyclops are the reason her heart amulet was destroyed. Or well this:

Storm and Candra have.... history.

small news tidbit

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is it just me or does Cyclops left hand look backwards in this image?
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.