Page 81 of 189 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2833
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    This sounds very plausible. I wouldn't have expected Storm to be so huge in this a few months ago. Happy she's prominent.

Do we know who the the Nun is? Could it be Selene dressing up?
    Selene is known to be a Priestess -- so, why not a Nun/Sister/Mother Superior?

A few things I take away from the covers:

Magneto totally absent. One of the main weilders and yet strangely didn't make one cover

Illyana seems to be training Doug with the sword. Does Doug protect Krakoa or something?

Doesn't seem to be any sign of Iceman, Rogue, Gambit, Kitty, Bishop or any interesting other Krakoan villains.

Very Wolverine, Magik, Apocalypse & Betsy heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Perhaps a throwback to the 6th(?) Life of Moira? Where Rasputin and Wolverine were two of Apocalypse's mutant team??

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post

To be fair, other than Shatterstar(where is he?), Nightcrawler and Gorgon, that's basically all of the actual Swords People

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    To be fair, other than Shatterstar(where is he?), Nightcrawler and Gorgon, that's basically all of the actual Swords People
    I’m not even a huge Nightcrawler fan and I knooowww they’re disrespecting him by not including him in the 10.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I feel like so many threads that Hickman had started way in HOX/POX are going to be answered here.

A lot of it is going much quicker than his previous works, I makes me wonder if he will stay on the book for longer than two years

Hey is that Blindfold on the middle left side of the Excalibur 15 cover?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Hey is that Blindfold on the middle left side of the Excalibur 15 cover?
    That's Gorgon.

Nightcrawler is getting screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Selene is known to be a Priestess -- so, why not a Nun/Sister/Mother Superior?
    Nun could also be Candra.

Selene's CA run has her in seemingly a different outfit each issue, though.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I noticed that only two of the first horseman seem te be staying involved, the jackal and the fire based one. The two others are missing from any of the bobbed. They must have died right at the start of this crossover.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I feel like so many threads that Hickman had started way in HOX/POX are going to be answered here.

A lot of it is going much quicker than his previous works, I makes me wonder if he will stay on the book for longer than two years
    Hickman said that he planned for like 3 phases of his X-Men work, or something like that. The current one is still just the first, the establishing Krakoa phase. he said it all depends on the reception too, like how long they go with it or in which direction. But we do know that there are still new books to be announced after XoS which I think will still belong to the first phase(Children of the Atom is still coming too). Each phase could last years and have their own series of books I guess. He's not going anywhere for a long time
    Be kind, it's FREE

I think they will keep Hickman till 2023. Then they will reboot X-Men because they will be MCU ready and X characters will start to pop up in movies and get their own MCU projects.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I wouldnt mind Brian being a mutant. BUT editorial keeps telling us he's human. So it'll probably stay that way.
    I think he showed up on JDW’s top 5 mutants list the same way Sinister showed up on Hickman’s.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Hickman said that he planned for like 3 phases of his X-Men work, or something like that. The current one is still just the first, the establishing Krakoa phase. he said it all depends on the reception too, like how long they go with it or in which direction. But we do know that there are still new books to be announced after XoS which I think will still belong to the first phase(Children of the Atom is still coming too). Each phase could last years and have their own series of books I guess. He's not going anywhere for a long time
    Awesome, I never knew that. Thanks for the info!