Page 83 of 189 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2833

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Did you guys noticed as well, that somehow the Horsemen Pestilence and Famine do not seem to make the cut? Hope that does not mean that they died while the crossover has barely started. That would be a shame, as the First Horsemen were hyped for a long time and be a waste if 50% dies during one of their first appearances.

Also in the November solicitations, no issues of New Mutants or X-Factor involved in X of Swords.
    I think they are not going to use pestilence, if i remember correctly, the original horsemen were Victory, War, Famine and Death.

Mighty Member

Also in the November solicitations, no issues of New Mutants or X-Factor involved in X of Swords.
    Yeah, Hellions seem to be getting more highlight than New Mutants or X-Factor.

Magik is in nearly every X-title. LOL

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    I think they are not going to use pestilence, if i remember correctly, the original horsemen were Victory, War, Famine and Death.
    You might be right (I dunno), still, the factr remains, those two do not seem to make the cut, as we can notice they are not among the Swordbearers and War and Death are. Hope they do not die as that really would be a shame, as the First Horsemen were hyped for a long time and be a waste if 50% dies during one of their first appearances
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

You might be right (I dunno), still, the factr remains, those two do not seem to make the cut, as we can notice they are not among the Swordbearers and War and Death are. Hope they do not die as that really would be a shame, as the First Horsemen were hyped for a long time and be a waste if 50% dies during one of their first appearances
    It's also possible that the Horsemen are split up for some reason. Maybe the two missing don't want to hang with the Arakko crew now that Krakoa is making moves and got good shampoo.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Yeah, Hellions seem to be getting more highlight than New Mutants or X-Factor.

Magik is in nearly every X-title. LOL
    X-Factor is delayed one month to make sure that #4 I believe comes out at the right point where it is the chapter! Leah did an interview about the one month skip and needing to get the X of Swords chapter into the right point!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Did you guys noticed as well, that somehow the Horsemen Pestilence and Famine do not seem to make the cut? Hope that does not mean that they died while the crossover has barely started. That would be a shame, as the First Horsemen were hyped for a long time and be a waste if 50% dies during one of their first appearances.

Or 2 X-men become the new pestilence and Famine

Astonishing Member

Apocalypse is involved and he does love himself some book of reveal stations themed brainwashing...

Mighty Member

Pestilence and Famine have always been the two less interesting horsemen, so it's more likely they get killed off then that they get their own story outside of Arakko.

Spectacular Member SavageJudgeDredd's Avatar

It's fun how they've put this together, with the X creative team talking on video calls etc. I like how tight-knit they seem.

That said, there are for sure more ongoings than I can handle. So on my list I have four: X-Men, New Mutants, Marauders, and Excalibur. This goes across all of them, nine different series plus the one shots. In comparison Messiah Complex for example was across just four series.

So as far as getting monthly/weekly readers to keep up with nine series (plus the 3 one shots), this is the most ambitious and asking the most from fans. But I do think it's fun to see them give it a try. In the long run though, I'd prefer to be able to only follow about four or five ongoings to keep up with X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I agree... There is enough canonical, empirical, evidence to convincingly make the case. We will see
    Plus Storm has used her mystical heritage in Wakanda to defeat the Adversary. So her getting the sword of bone makes sense.

Mighty Member

I think this event is going to bring about a merger between Krakoa and Arakko or has that been done already?

I wish they'd bring back spoiled brat Autumn Rolfson, the original Famine.

Fantastic Member

I hope The empyre tie-ins are not an indicator of what is yet to come for x of swords. A good introduction and then rapidly declines into a cluster F of a hot mess. Good ideas bad execution. I really enjoyed the premise of Krakoa but recently a majority of the books aside from X-Men, X-Force, and Hellions have lackluster at best.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Apocalypse is involved and he does love himself some book of reveal stations themed brainwashing...
    *sigh* that was supposed to say ‘book of revelations’ not ‘reveal stations‘. Stupid autocorrect...

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I hope The empyre tie-ins are not an indicator of what is yet to come for x of swords. A good introduction and then rapidly declines into a cluster F of a hot mess. Good ideas bad execution.
    I agree. I really want X of Swords to be good. These Empyre tie-ins haven't been. Campy and pointless in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.