Page 89 of 189 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2833
    Spectacular Member

Could the unknown woman be...... Moira ?? Or a Moira ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post
    Could the unknown woman be...... Moira ?? Or a Moira ?
    or better yet....Destiny. She always did love a gold mask

Didn't they already show her without the mask before and she was black, which is why people started speculating Storm or an ancestor of her?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Didn't they already show her without the mask before and she was black, which is why people started speculating Storm or an ancestor of her?
    True! But if I remember correctly apocalypse did mess with her body to keep her alive longer in her 9th life as shown in Power/House of x. It could be a side effect. Whatever it is, it must be someone we know otherwise why bother with the secrecy.

BANNED

It's definitely a black character and not Moira. Marvel might have to be damn near physically threatened to give a black mutant some shine, but they aren't so dumb as to do a "an experiment made this white girl look black" story in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    The Four Horsemen look fierce. Is the fire one also a female?
    Yeah, that is Summoner's mama.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    It's definitely a black character and not Moira. Marvel might have to be damn near physically threatened to give a black mutant some shine, but they aren't so dumb as to do a "an experiment made this white girl look black" story in 2020.
    Yeah, they're trying hard to course-correct the Psylocke thing by giving Kwannon the name, the outfit, her own mini, etc, it'd be crazy to do the same...

BANNED

moira was literally going out for dinner in milan last we saw her how is she a corrupted arrakoan mutant stuck in struggle war for a millenia?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah, that is Summoner's mama.

perfect. Guess I missed that. I love when we have 2 female and 2 male Horsemen.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    perfect. Guess I missed that. I love when we have 2 female and 2 male Horsemen.
    Has that happened since the first modern iteration with Warren?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Has that happened since the first modern iteration with Warren?
    the versions I remember with 2 females are from XMTAS, EVO and X-Men:Apocalypse.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Random 2am thought. Apocalypse banged Storms ancestor.

Spectacular Member

My honest hopes is that Apocalpse was married to one of Ashake's daughters who is known as Armageddon (Based on the new teaser) and Apocalpse + Armageddon has a child Death hence Storm dancing with Death. So Ashake would have two daughters or twins since that seems to be a theme , The one not aligned with Apocalypse is Storm's descendant who could be named Hadari Yao and maybe she took off to Wakanda and became a goddess there while the other went to war with Apocalpse. Despite millenials passing when Storm moved to Krakoa and Krakoa-Arrako merged, her ancestor Armageddon in Arrako felt her twins spirit and used her son Death to make contact with Storm cause they need help with the war. Something to this effect would be nice.

I don't understand why there are people who continue to think that she may be Storm when we have seen that the woman without the mask has black hair.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    My honest hopes is that Apocalpse was married to one of Ashake's daughters who is known as Armageddon (Based on the new teaser) and Apocalpse + Armageddon has a child Death hence Storm dancing with Death. So Ashake would have two daughters or twins since that seems to be a theme , The one not aligned with Apocalypse is Storm's descendant who could be named Hadari Yao and maybe she took off to Wakanda and became a goddess there while the other went to war with Apocalpse. Despite millenials passing when Storm moved to Krakoa and Krakoa-Arrako merged, her ancestor Armageddon in Arrako felt her twins spirit and used her son Death to make contact with Storm cause they need help with the war. Something to this effect would be nice.
    My headcannon is similar. I think the unclassified woman is a daughter of Ashake. I think she gave up a life of simplicity and devotion to Oshtur (masquerading as the Egyptian goddess Ma’at) in order to help Apocalypse fight off whatever was invading the world through Okarra. She may even have fallen in love with him in the process.

Either already had a daughter before she got trapped on Arrako or a sister who continued Storm’s bloodline on Earth. Hence why she hates Apocalypse, as left her trapped for millennia and caused her to miss her family. She probably loses faith in the Bright Lady and uses her X-gene and magical powers to serve the demons she once tried to destroy.

Or she was jealous of her sister/mother for being blessed by Oshtur and was manipulated by Apocalypse into helping him, which would explain the whole scorned lover vibe she’s been giving off and why she has black hair.
    Last edited by chief12d; 08-22-2020 at 05:04 AM.