Page 90 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2833
    Ultimate Member

Ilyanna's got that face the little kid has when they DO NOT WANT to be there, and have been told to stand still for the camera.

She's probably thinking, "Fine. Just take the damn picture. I had a sword first, you posers..."

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    Random 2am thought. Apocalypse banged Storms ancestor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    My honest hopes is that Apocalpse was married to one of Ashake's daughters who is known as Armageddon (Based on the new teaser) and Apocalpse + Armageddon has a child Death hence Storm dancing with Death. So Ashake would have two daughters or twins since that seems to be a theme , The one not aligned with Apocalypse is Storm's descendant who could be named Hadari Yao and maybe she took off to Wakanda and became a goddess there while the other went to war with Apocalpse. Despite millenials passing when Storm moved to Krakoa and Krakoa-Arrako merged, her ancestor Armageddon in Arrako felt her twins spirit and used her son Death to make contact with Storm cause they need help with the war. Something to this effect would be nice.
    I think you guys may be up to something.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't understand why there are people who continue to think that she may be Storm when we have seen that the woman without the mask has black hair.
    She actually seems to have a blended White/Apocalpse blue Hair color , Also the picture itself screams Apocalpse-Storm Hybrid

cfs4NR3KVtR4SbRyzAM9nA.jpg
    Last edited by Npresh24; 08-22-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Eight of Cups: retreat, abandoning something, walking away.

I smell love. That would explain everything •-[A]-• has done and his adamance.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Please tell me that they didn't decide to give Classified green skin after she was clearly Black in FCBD?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

...and if they did?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It's Jeff the Land-Shark.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Please tell me that they didn't decide to give Classified green skin after she was clearly Black in FCBD?
    I think that might be Yu's way of doing "otherworldly evening" lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    ...and if they did?
    They literally just did the same thing with Fauna in House of X #1, it's becoming a pattern

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I smell love. That would explain everything •-[A]-• has done and his adamance.

Let that hussy rot in Arrako. Zaddy o--[A]--o needs to be with Rictor. It's destiny!!!! (LOL)

But yes...it does sound like a Love long lost and ultimately corrupted.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Let that hussy rot in Arrako. Zaddy o--[A]--o needs to be with Rictor. It's destiny!!!! (LOL)

She agrees with you and so do I.

But aww if •-[A]-• has been missing his true love. She's not having it tho.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    They literally just did the same thing with Fauna in House of X #1, it's becoming a pattern
    No it's not...a "pattern".

These are entirely new characters who have no discernible or definitive pre-established histories. We know absolutely nothing of "Classified" beyond a tarot card image...Therefore the writer and artist can change whatever they see fit now before they become published canon.

And...For all we know it's two different characters.

Having a meltdown before there is anything to meltdown over is rather...foolish...to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

She agrees with you and so do I.

But aww if •-[A]-• has been missing his true love. She's not having it tho.
    Ahhh...so we know Rictor's true purpose in XoS.
    To slap dat wannabe man-stealin' tramp back to whence she came...and make sure she stays there by burying her under a few megatons of solid rock.

No it's not...a "pattern".

These are entirely new characters who have no discernible or definitive pre-established histories. We know absolutely nothing of "Classified" beyond a tarot card image...Therefore the writer and artist can change whatever they see fit now before they become published canon.

And...For all we know it's two different characters.

Having a meltdown before there is anything to meltdown over is rather...foolish...to say the least.
    Changing two black characters at the last second before publication so that they have green skin is a pattern, the person in Eight of Cups has the exact same facial design and adornments as the person in Yu's X-men teaser, but the latter has a completely different color skin tone.
    We literally saw preview art of Fauna going to Krakoa where their skin was black, and suddenly when the issue came out they had transformed into a walking broccoli person

It's true this could just be a really unfortunate attempt at lighting like Veitha said. And if Classified does end up having green skin, you're correct that it wouldn't be a retcon.

But then this will be twice that the X-Office has decided to redesign a character from having brown skin to green in the span of a year
    And why? Because Green skinned characters are more marketable? Because despite the Egyptian themed designs of the Arrako swordbearers you can't actually give any of them brown skin?

I am not having a "meltdown", I am merely discussing my reaction to the latest preview we've gotten and drawn comparisons to other past instances. Same as anyone else in this thread.