Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I’m gonna be careful how I say this because I like both, but no they are not the same in my eyes because what DC is doing is trying to figure out its history while Marvel interrupt its status quo with multiple events a year. Sure dc continuity can be a tad confusing and characters and teams are trying to figure out why they’ve been erased from existence, but Marvel will release a title then at times will intercept that title with status quo shifting events and then do it again a few months later if not sooner. Of course there are outliers to these ideas and it really depends on what you want to pick up but it’s basically like your at an amusement park and you gotta decide if you want to ride the tilt a whirl or the rollercoaster.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    Every decade since the 80s has produced loads of interesting comics. No one can show me books from the 90s or 00s or 10s etc that are so superior to a previous or any other decade. Lot of people just have nostalgia glasses on or are just overly fan boy negative...

Find material you like. Dont obsess over stuff you dont conect with and enjoy yourself...

Honestly the toxic negativity is ridiculous and likely is contributing to decline in sales...

People are to scared to pick anything up to read

That seems to be it.
    Pull List: Currently Empty