Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matrik View Post
    Huh? Why does it seem so to you? Just because of a drawing? Anyways if it does happen that Peter becomes a servant of hell then he would most likely be transformed into a ghost Rider and a version of him has done so in an alternative reality so the chances of the main 616 version becoming a hellspawn is remote but he does seem to follow a eerily similar path to his darker counterpart in some ways like his becomng a billionaire businesses man just like him and now he is being stalked by a demonic entity who may cause his "fall" so perhaps you may get your wish. Who knows?
    Sometimes the good must suffer for the evil of others. Put a kindhearted soul to the pits of Hell and you'll get a Black Hole that would destroy everything in its path.

Spectacular Member

No. Spawn and Spider-Man are nothing alike.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    No. Spawn and Spider-Man are nothing alike.
    Childhood friends who lived in the same neighborhood: Queens.

Why yes. Yes they are. Congratulations on being first to figure it out.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Childhood friends who lived in the same neighborhood: Queens.
    Huh? I don't remember the comic that established that. (Didn't Simmons grow up in Detroit? Or is this some other version like "Medieval Spawn?")
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Huh? I don't remember the comic that established that. (Didn't Simmons grow up in Detroit? Or is this some other version like "Medieval Spawn?")
    That is because there is no such comic in existence.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    That is because there is no such comic in existence.
    He states it with such conviction that I assumed there was a crossover like Batman/Spawn or an Easter egg ala the Daredevil and Ninja Turtles connection.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

He states it with such conviction that I assumed there was a crossover like Batman/Spawn or an Easter egg ala the Daredevil and Ninja Turtles connection.
    That he does. But it sounds like something out of a fanfiction to be honest.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

That's just what he does. It's kinda his thing. That and bizarre off the wall shipping.

Mighty Member

Also saw fan art of kaine vs spawn on Reddit