Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
When I meant "Favourite Runway" I meant as a collective whole, the most impressive runway (by and large) across all the queens. I too loved Gigi's Good Humour Girl, ohhhhh and that Sparkle look! YAS!!!

I have to say... Jackie's Button and Bows??? I love her, but boy did I hate that look! Can you talk me through why you loved it, so maybe I can appreciate it better?
Oh, sorry I misunderstood your post!

As for Jackie's look, I just loved it from the moment I saw it. The color scheme of bright pink/purple and yellow hit me as soon as she walked out. The costume looked like a cross between something that might be seen in Victorian times, and an outfit an American square dancer would wear, maybe with a little Mary Poppins thrown in as well. I just thought it was fun, whimsical and really fit the theme of buttons and bows. It made me smile.

If you're not familiar with square dancing (I'm not sure it's popular in Europe) it's a type of dance done by (usually) four couples, and they tend to dress like this:

(off topic) If you are not familiar with square dancing, four couples for a 'square' and when the music starts, there is a caller who gives the dancers instructions that they must follow. They can be quite difficult. It may start with "bow to your partner" (so you bow to who you came with) "then bow to your corner" (bow to the person next to you from the next couple) and then your off. Here's a short video.