This new incarnation of the Squadron Supreme doesn't stop worrying me. First of all, why nobody tells us what happened to the Squadron Supreme of members of different Earths after they dissolved the team? It's Nighthawk was killed during the Secret Empire, but what about Hyperion, Zarda, Doctor Spectrum and Blurr? We haven't seen them since then. Why didn't they do something about this new "Squadron Supreme".

And what is going to happen with them? I mean, by a preview of future events shown in an issue of "Avengers", it's obvious they will fight against the Avengers. Clearly, they will lose, but what will it happen then? They were created by Mephisto and programmed by the new Elite of America. Does Mephisto has any control over them? I wouldn't be surprised. Also, he never gives a real gift, but something to turn into a curse. I believe this Squadron will eventually break out of the control of the Elite and turn into "Squadron Sinister". I mean, if they realize they have been used and their lives are a lie, I don't think they will take it good.