Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    So...no real explanation of Valda's strength or speed to make it somewhat of a fight against Diana?

And this is why in the comic world Diana gets little respect as well as almost never being a central character in the DC events that either Superman or Batman saves the world/day.
    Sure, Diana could have just grabbed a street lamp and clobbered her with it. We saw her holding up that pier and lifting trucks last issue.

On the other hand considering Boston PD is Following her to make sure she’s not a threat to the city, maybe not the best idea.

For the record, the story was the guy in the bar pulled a knife and that’s when Valda skewered him. The case for self defence is legit, but local law enforcement must still follow due process. The rules don’t change just because the capes find the inconvenient.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

i
    Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Sure, Diana could have just grabbed a street lamp and clobbered her with it. We saw her holding up that pier and lifting trucks last issue.

On the other hand considering Boston PD is Following her to make sure she’s not a threat to the city, maybe not the best idea.

For the record, the story was the guy in the bar pulled a knife and that’s when Valda skewered him. The case for self defence is legit, but local law enforcement must still follow due process. The rules don’t change just because the capes find the inconvenient.
    Diana uses superspeed and subdues Valda. I never implied using a streetlamp since Valda is a normal human, right?

Otherwise, no one has answered the question how Valda smashed Wonder Woman into a car outside the bar. Do we just assume people displaced in time are superhuman now?

Diana uses superspeed and subdues Valda. I never implied using a streetlamp since Valda is a normal human, right?

Otherwise, no one has answered the question how Valda smashed Wonder Woman into a car outside the bar. Do we just assume people displaced in time are superhuman now?
    She's clearly superhuman, just because she wasn't before it doesn't mean that she wouldn't be now. She may have picked up some spell in the Oblivion Bar for instance or in her dealings with Shadowpact. There may be an explanation forthcoming in this story, we'll have to wait and see.

Extraordinary Member

i

Oh, super speed.

That amazing power that doesn’t stop Captain Cold and The Trickster causing problems for The Flash.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor