Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
Side note, I’m that guy that does like Logan’s healing factor power creep. Sorry....

Edit: I’d be cool with it going back down to 80’s levels as long as Logan gets to be one of the best h2h fighters ever again though.
I am fine with healing creep too, The problem is Wolverine is double dipped in invincibility pool with adamantium skeleton. Honestly all he need is his claws to be made adamantium and that is it,That is probably biggest learning adjustment that creators make from him to X-23. The threat of decapitation and being able to incapacitate him with cutting of leg or arm would make his stories have a little bit more drama and tension. It is like a nearly indestructible tank that you add a forcefield to as well. In terms of story having forcefield almost break is interesting , Having tank take a bunch of damage near its limit and keep going is interesting.But the two thing combine make it way harder to tell a interesting story. I would love at the end of this Krakoa run, He gets a partial adamantium set up by accident something like Spine,claws,head.