Default M.A.S.K Live Action Movie Finds Writer!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...remner-1281802

This is back in the works.

[IMG][/IMG]

Part of the Hasbro Cinematic Universe?

I had that comic. For some reason it seemed to involve Sumo wrestlers dropping out of a plane.

No idea either.

Ultimate Member

I remain shocked that it's taken this long, honestly.

At the very least, it could be it's own sci-fi Fast and Furious franchise.

Oh me myah!

5 yr old Feely is having his forking mind blow.

What was this series about?

What was this series about?
    Group with vehicles that turn into other vehicles as well as hi tech masks that can use x-rays, shot lasers, etc.

They are a A-team like government team fighting a evil group also with transforming vehicles. Later they were reconned into taking place in the "hasbroverse" along with transformers, jem and gijoe among others and later revealed they were a side team of gijoe and cobra! Don't think we will get gijoe or cobra in this. Bet it won't have any ties to gijoe. The second season changed it into a race show killing the series.

They did two follow up series but no one cares about them. (some don't even know about them!)

So think car chases with planes that turn to boats, A-team like missions with gijoe like heroes with hi tech masks and you have mask.

Here is a toy ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Group with vehicles that turn into other vehicles as well as hi tech masks that can use x-rays, shot lasers, etc.

They are a A-team like government team fighting a evil group also with transforming vehicles. Later they were reconned into taking place in the "hasbroverse" along with transformers, jem and gijoe among others and later revealed they were a side team of gijoe and cobra! Don't think we will get gijoe or cobra in this. Bet it won't have any ties to gijoe. The second season changed it into a race show killing the series.

They did two follow up series but no one cares about them. (some don't even know about them!)

So think car chases with planes that turn to boats, A-team like missions with gijoe like heroes with hi tech masks and you have mask.

That sounds stupidly complicated, but fun.

Think fatf with bikes that turn into copters.

I wonder what excuses they'll use to have the actors take their masks off all the time, even though their whole thing is wearing MASKS...

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I wonder what excuses they'll use to have the actors take their masks off all the time, even though their whole thing is wearing MASKS...
    ikr, this is the only thing i fear about it. i have long since said take the GiJoe, mission impossible and fast/furious franchises and smash them together and you get what mask can be. i have been waiting for it.

Incredible Member

Wonder how they'll revise Mayhem's vehicle (a plane that turns into a helicopter and visa-versa) now that there are VTOL planes and thrust vectoring.

'86.

Second greatest Christmas when Santa brought me Tbob, Condor, Rhino, Jackhammer and Boulder Hill.

Wonder how they'll revise Mayhem's vehicle (a plane that turns into a helicopter and visa-versa) now that there are VTOL planes and thrust vectoring.
    You could do like bumblebee and have it take place in the 80s but I bet it will take place today to sell the toys to todays kids.