Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Carol has Minerva, Yon Rogg, Doomsday Man, Titannus, the Brood, Deathbird, the Supreme Intelligence, Mystique and Rogue. She definitely needs a writer to develop her some villains with staying power. Or do what Miller did, take an established character who has a very full and developed list of villains, and bring them into her orbit. Maelstrom could use some fleshing out. Maybe create some avatars of universal concepts. Just flesh them out. Make them fully realized characters, that’ll want other creators to use them.
    Does no one remember Hecate?🤔

Mighty Member

I would argue the Fantastic Four. Even as the team grew in power, their villains sans Doom and maybe the Wizard didn’t get the memo.

In terms of sheer numbers, I'd say the Black Panther. In terms of development, I'd say Iron Man.

Incredible Member

Iron Man. I mean I struggle to name many villains that actually originate with him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    Iron Man. I mean I struggle to name many villains that actually originate with him.
    I think you mean the Hulk since he (and Spider-Man) typically steal other characters’s rogues.

Absorbing Man, the Wrecking Crew, and Mr. Hyde were all Thor villains before he took them. Radiation Man was an Iron Man villain.

Didn't Thanos originate in Iron Man?

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Yeah, it was on Iron Man (1968) #55

Astonishing Member

Yeah, Tony’s never getting him back.

In a weird roundabout way, Avengers Infinity War and Endgame kind of brought the Thanos and Stark rivalry back.

Even though he is more an Avengers/FF enemy, I always thought Kang made a good rogue for Iron Man. The self proclaimed futurist vs a literal man from the future. (He also turned Iron Man evil during "the Crossing" and a young version of Kang took inspiration from Tony as part of the Young Avengers.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    In a weird roundabout way, Avengers Infinity War and Endgame kind of brought the Thanos and Stark rivalry back.

Even though he is more an Avengers/FF enemy, I always thought Kang made a good rogue for Iron Man. The self proclaimed futurist vs a literal man from the future. (He also turned Iron Man evil during "the Crossing" and a young version of Kang took inspiration from Tony as part of the Young Avengers.)
    Very well said. Couldn’t agree more. About Thanos and Kang. The Futurist vs. The Man from The Future. They already have such history. I’d love for Tony to go against Kang more often.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark