Default Winter guard part deux.

I can't find the original thread that I started, so I'll start another one. I just read the trade, and I have to say, I still don't really understand the plot, and what all the fuss was about. I still wonder why gods like perun and chernabog are even on the team to start with, but my real interest is in Ursa Major. He stated that he's not welcome on krakoa, presumably because of his communist ties to Russia, but I think I'd like to see him break away and pop up on an x- team someplace.

I’ve been wanting the Russian mutants to appear on an X-Team for years.

Finally got my wish with Darkstar on X-corps and then Fantomez happened.

Sibercat would pair nice with Catseye.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I’ve been wanting the Russian mutants to appear on an X-Team for years.

Finally got my wish with Darkstar on X-corps and then Fantomez happened.

Sibercat would pair nice with Catseye.
    Sibercat, Eosimias, Catseye, Feral and Thornn need to get together and have a mutant kitty club!

But yeah, the Winter Guard are finally getting interesting. I never had the slightest interest in Perun, but he was actually pretty interesting in this last mini. But Ursa Major, Darkstar and Vanguard have always been favorites (and I'm fond of Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man).

I wonder if the Gremlin (the mutant genius who designed / modified those armors and the super-soldier process to create the seven-foot super-strong soldiers who pilot them) is eligible for the Krakoan resurrection protocols? He was killed (accidentally!) by Iron Man during the Armor Wars, and it would be neat to see him back. (Wonder if he holds a grudge...)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Sibercat, Eosimias, Catseye, Feral and Thornn need to get together and have a mutant kitty club!

But yeah, the Winter Guard are finally getting interesting. I never had the slightest interest in Perun, but he was actually pretty interesting in this last mini. But Ursa Major, Darkstar and Vanguard have always been favorites (and I'm fond of Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man).

I wonder if the Gremlin (the mutant genius who designed / modified those armors and the super-soldier process to create the seven-foot super-strong soldiers who pilot them) is eligible for the Krakoan resurrection protocols? He was killed (accidentally!) by Iron Man during the Armor Wars, and it would be neat to see him back. (Wonder if he holds a grudge...)
    With what Wanda did for their resurrection database I am sure he is in it...and Red Widow killed Ursa Major in Avengers so maybe see them both show up on Krakoa