Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Moonstone, her mum's ex or something, Star.
    I remember moonstone, think she beat a fake nefaria once

I know Minerva, I realise raven started with her, the brood too, but the fact that those are mostly associated with the X-Men really days it all, if your gallery are more associated with others, they aren't really your gallery any more

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    So Carol only had Deathbird and Mystique and Raven managed to put her out of her misery and move on to bigger fish.

based.
    well closer to mystique tried to kill carol to prevent losing rogue, but it caused all of it as a self-fulfilling prophecy, and then a powerless carol took down mystique before moving on to the brood.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    We all know that Spiderman has what could be the best Rogues Gallery in comics (Aside from Batman). But I wanted to see who you think has the worst one.

For me I would have to say Daredevil. With Foes like Leap Frog, The Jester, The Matador.

Most of his Rogues come from other heroes. Like Electro, Ox, And The Kingpin.

His only good original villain Is Bullseye.

It kind of kills the enjoyment of his early comics when is foes are so lame.

So who do you think has the worst rogues gallery?
    I actually liked daredevil’s rogues; I lost interest in him when he became more street level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    well closer to mystique tried to kill carol to prevent losing rogue, but it caused all of it as a self-fulfilling prophecy, and then a powerless carol took down mystique before moving on to the brood.
    The ironic thing about UXM#158 is Mystique, as Raven Darkholme, had every legal right to be at the Pentagon because she at the time had a position with the Department of Defense. Carol, on the other hand, was impersonating a United States officer, committed multiple breaches of national security, and committed sabotage of government property while wearing a United States military uniform. If dear Carol had got caught in the act, she would be facing decades in a United States Federal Prison.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    The ironic thing about UXM#158 is Mystique, as Raven Darkholme, had every legal right to be at the Pentagon because she at the time had a position with the Department of Defense. Carol, on the other hand, was impersonating a United States officer, committed multiple breaches of national security, and committed sabotage of government property while wearing a United States military uniform. If dear Carol had got caught in the act, she would be facing decades in a United States Federal Prison.
    Too bad she got caught as mystique

also, spy skills still stronk, and even if caught, would probably get out in 2 weeks max. Just the start of her pirate career.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Could you name them, I'll go have a look
    Minerva
    Mystique
    Deathbird
    The Brood
    Moonstar
    Star*

*(She's interesting but i wanna see how she shakes out ultimately)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Minerva
    Mystique
    Deathbird
    The Brood
    Moonstar
    Star*

*(She's interesting but i wanna see how she shakes out ultimately)
    Brood and mystique are totally X men now, I'll be skipping anything from their mythos corner of the mu

Star is new iirc and certainly looks interesting so I will keep a track on them

Always liked Minerva

Thanks

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Brood and mystique are totally X men now, I'll be skipping anything from their mythos corner of the mu

Star is new iirc and certainly looks interesting so I will keep a track on them

Always liked Minerva

Thanks
    That's why I said she didn't have a bad rogue's gallery, just most of it got stolen.

Astonishing Member

That's why I said she didn't have a bad rogue's gallery, just most of it got stolen.
    Sure thing

Of course marvel can't steal its own creations but I take your point

Iron Man easily has the worst rogues of any major character. Hopefully the Shang-Chi movie can actually do something cool with the Mandarin.

BANNED

idk about stolen, they were always meant to be overlapping, and thus involved tying carol the x-men narrative

it's more that carol left that narrative, thus lost the villains.
    Well, not lost, the brood queen is now more unique in that she's crystal, so she totally unlike the regular brood.
    mystique in reed's run was using the mar-vell clone to mess with carol (but she's now too closely tied to that narrative to really mess with carol unless it's just for "fun")
    aim played a major role in carol's story too, and they tried to make a villain called "Headcase" with modok's son so that maybe someone picks up on it (no one did, they just added their own evil science OCs like grace valentine, then teamed her up with june covington, and then there's that Dr Eve from mighty captain marvel)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Iron Man easily has the worst rogues of any major character. Hopefully the Shang-Chi movie can actually do something cool with the Mandarin.
    man mandarin's cool, especially in fraction's run

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Captain Marvel, Captain America, Iron Man and Venom

Venom only fights other Venoms i.e. symbiotes
    Last edited by charliehustle415; 03-02-2020 at 07:14 PM.

Iron Man, Black Panther, Shang-Chi, Ant-Man, and She-Hulk are it for me.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Carol has Minerva, Yon Rogg, Doomsday Man, Titannus, the Brood, Deathbird, the Supreme Intelligence, Mystique and Rogue. She definitely needs a writer to develop her some villains with staying power. Or do what Miller did, take an established character who has a very full and developed list of villains, and bring them into her orbit. Maelstrom could use some fleshing out. Maybe create some avatars of universal concepts. Just flesh them out. Make them fully realized characters, that’ll want other creators to use them.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com