Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Jogan (Jean and Logan appreciation) 2020

Because for the first time they actually might be canon....

Capture.jpg
    Last edited by Redshipper; 03-02-2020 at 01:54 PM.

I was always a fan of their relationship. The Jott fans will come for me for saying it, but they always seemed to have more chemistry to me. Some of that is probably colored by the films, to be fair, and the chemistry between Famke and Hugh Jackman; but even going back to their kiss during X-Tinction Agenda it felt more passionate than her interactions with Scott, which seemed more like good friends to me.

I feel like their ship name should be Logean lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I was always a fan of their relationship. The Jott fans will come for me for saying it, but they always seemed to have more chemistry to me. Some of that is probably colored by the films, to be fair, and the chemistry between Famke and Hugh Jackman; but even going back to their kiss during X-Tinction Agenda it felt more passionate than her interactions with Scott, which seemed more like good friends to me.
    I agree! I am a shipper because of Hugh and Famke. I never read the comics before then. Imagine my shock when I learnt Scott cheated on Jean. In the movies he is so devoted to her and she blows off Logan for Scott.

Was a little disappointed when Rosenberg had Jean go straight to Scott after her resurrection. They were broken up when she died, dunno why they did that.

I’m not much into relationships in comics but I’ve always liked Logan with Jean. I prefer the pairing of Logan and Storm though.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I’m not much into relationships in comics but I’ve always liked Logan with Jean. I prefer the pairing of Logan and Storm though.
    Atleast they dated. Logan and Jean never have and I dunno if they ever will.

BANNED

I still don't think anything is actually happening between them, but it would be nice. Unfortunately, Cyclops' pimpness is more important than what is interesting or make what makes the most sense in continuity, so Jean is condemned to Cyclops still.

One day maybe, probably after we collectively rediscover why Morrison saved us from Jott in the first place, the fire that could be with Jean and Logan will be.

They've got a good yin and yang and the roles can reverse. When Logan is doing his berserker thing, Jean can be the chill one, and when she is doing her psychic rage bird monster thing, he can take the calmer role.

I'd bet they'd have fiery arguments too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I still don't think anything is actually happening between them, but it would be nice. Unfortunately, Cyclops' pimpness is more important than what is interesting or make what makes the most sense in continuity, so Jean is condemned to Cyclops still.

One day maybe, probably after we collectively rediscover why Morrison saved us from Jott in the first place, the fire that could be with Jean and Logan will be.

They've got a good yin and yang and the roles can reverse. When Logan is doing his berserker thing, Jean can be the chill one, and when she is doing her psychic rage bird monster thing, he can take the calmer role.

I'd bet they'd have fiery arguments too.

I couldn't agree more with you!! I am so glad there is someone out there who shares the same sentiment as me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    I couldn't agree more with you!! I am so glad there is someone out there who shares the same sentiment as me.
    We are a rare breed. But Wolverine in general isn't a popular character on the X-Men internet.

He is in the real world. Just not in this place full of fans of obscure characters they wish would happen.

BANNED

Yeah, his comics seem to sell fine, but the internet would have you thinking he's an inhuman lol

Yeah. This is the same internet that would have you believe that coronavirus is causing people to boycott Corona beer. Full of morons and folks trying to stand out in a virtual crowd. Fake news. Ignore.

He is in the real world. Just not in this place full of fans of obscure characters they wish would happen.

Totally true. My friends and I love Jean, Logan, Storm and Nightcrawler. I was quite surprised to find out Cyclops is popular, no one I know even likes him remotely. Oh Well!!

Also my experience if you throw in some Gambit fans.

Yeah. This is the same internet that would have you believe that coronavirus is causing people to boycott Corona beer. Full of morons and folks trying to stand out in a virtual crowd. Fake news. Ignore.
    That is very strange considering it reflects the citizens of the most powerful country.