Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Ha. Nope. Suck it, Jott fans. Wait, nevermind. Jean just did. LOL.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ha. Nope. Suck it, Jott fans. Wait, nevermind. Jean just did. LOL.
    Ha I'm a Jott fan but this doesn't bother me. Maybe a few years ago would have. I'm still looking for confirmation there's actually polyamory lol

Fantastic Member

I grew up a Scott and Jean traditionalist. Than came New X-Men but I still had a hard time liking the idea of Logan and Jean.

However I really enjoyed today's X-Force.

Logan and Jean were intimate and sexy but not try-hard, which was refreshing.

I just hope the writers will write stories for them. Both are deep, nuanced characters. Both are Marquee names for Marvel and X-Men across all media.

There is a lot of potential here.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Ha I'm a Jott fan but this doesn't bother me. Maybe a few years ago would have. I'm still looking for confirmation there's actually polyamory lol
    I’m just playing around. Have always liked Jean and Logan together, so just celebrating the moment.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

I’m just playing around. Have always liked Jean and Logan together, so just celebrating the moment.
    No worries, I still hate Scott and Emma though lol

Fantastic Member

It would be great if it is true that it is not an alternate story as announced since the arrival of Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by v_jeovanne View Post
    It would be great if it is true that it is not an alternate story as announced since the arrival of Hickman.
    I haven't heard that personally - i saw Jordan White confirm on Chris Claremont's facebook page that the Hickman era is officially 616 canon! Unless of course it ends up being another one of Moira's bad lives.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    I haven't heard that personally - i saw Jordan White confirm on Chris Claremont's facebook page that the Hickman era is officially 616 canon! Unless of course it ends up being another one of Moira's bad lives.
    that is what is speculated, the Moira of Hickman is the tenth life, and the Moira of the normal universe is number 11, even in some international compilations they indicate that this is an alternate version planned by Hickman.

that is what is speculated, the Moira of Hickman is the tenth life, and the Moira of the normal universe is number 11, even in some international compilations they indicate that this is an alternate version planned by Hickman.
    that doesnt work or make sense considering Krakoa era is being acknowledged outside of the X-line in other titles. I highly doubt Marvel is going to reboot everything we are currently seeing play out across all books by saying this was all some past life

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that doesnt work or make sense considering Krakoa era is being acknowledged outside of the X-line in other titles. I highly doubt Marvel is going to reboot everything we are currently seeing play out across all books by saying this was all some past life
    it makes sense because they will make it make sense.

it makes sense because they will make it make sense.
    Not if they dont do that bc you know...it doesnt make sense

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not if they dont do that bc you know...it doesnt make sense
    Of course, because Marvel is famous for its policy of not ignoring things, there is no conclusive statement that this is what happens, some editors mention that they are different characters since Secret War II. What I'm trying to tell you is that although for us it doesn't make sense to Marvel, that doesn't interest them.

Holy **** Wolverine is finally nailing Jean on panel, no alternate realities or no tricks. He's finally in there. And Scott is ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    Holy **** Wolverine is finally nailing Jean on panel, no alternate realities or no tricks. He's finally in there. And Scott is ok with it.
    Scott and Logan are surely doing it too, so no problem here.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    He’s the best there is at what he does. Like being Eskimo bros.