Default Kalibak, Blastaar and Ulik vs. Wonder Woman

Post Crisis and 616 versions.

The Strong Hairy Men are back! Can they overcome this decidedly beardless Amazon warrior?? Or are the SHM lacking the required testosterone?

Speed Equalized. Arena.

1: She fights only Ulik and Blastaar initially. Kalibak shows up only if she wins. No rest between fights.

2: She fights all 3 simultaneously.

Can she overcome these imposing mountains of masculinity? Or will she fall before their combined bearded glory?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Speed equal, Ulik hits somewhere near the same strength and durability level that Diana lives in, and, while Blastarr is weaker, he can spam awfully powerful blast attacks to distract. Ulik might be pretty stupid, but Blasty is not. She's more skilled, but there are two of them, one of whom is close to a physical peer. I'd make round one pretty close, with the numbers and range game advantage swinging the majority to Ulik and Blastarr.

Round two should go to the three of them - two are close to physical peers, all have at least some range game, and numbers are telling.

Obviously, make speed unequal and this equation changes dramatically.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan