Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Punchline is in Batman 93 preview:

DCpunchline.jpg

She is really HOT here.

https://www.newsarama.com/49530-batman-93.html#s1

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Am I wrong or her dress is at least three sizes too small for her breast and her breast is at least three sizes too large for her body? I know we are talking about comics, but…

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

DCpunchline.jpg

She is really HOT here.

I kinda want to see Harley lose for once .

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    Am I wrong or her dress is at least three sizes too small for her breast and her breast is at least three sizes too large for her body? I know we are talking about comics, but…
    Eh, unless we're talking Power Girl here I imagine breast size for characters is one of those not set in stone varies depending on artists thing. I think it's just extra noticeable here because of the rip in her top makes it look like she's bursting out of her clothes a bit.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Once this era of filler ends following straightening out the fallout of aborted 5G, I expect we will never hear from Punchline again.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Once this era of filler ends following straightening out the fallout of aborted 5G, I expect we will never hear from Punchline again.
    I think it's too early to call it filler. In a world where Harley being separated from Joker is becoming more common in media adaptions or stories, I think there might be room for a replacement character.

Is it Punchline? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    What do you mean by that?
    Seems pretty obvious to me.

Amazing Member

Interesting to see her origin
    Last edited by Brand; 03-22-2020 at 11:32 PM.

Astonishing Member

She reminds me of Lady Bullseye.

Lady_Bullseye.jpg

Astonishing Member

I think ... Punchline "could" catch on. She's got an uphill battle. She's never going to not be an also-ran ... also-ran? ... I think it's natural that Joker would eventually calm the hell down and require a new moll ... a rebound moll after his and Harley's break-up finally has some ... serious finality. I wonder if his insane psycho killer killing spree has been so ... EXTRA ... the last decade or more ... because you know, the break-up. That'd be weird.

It's really going to depend on execution and the storyline. I think the trope of throwing her at Harley is obvious and overt and requires either playing out exactly how you'd expect or a clever subversion, and because of that I think they probably ought to play it straight. I also think there's merit to getting it right out of the way right up front and not trying to build up the hype for it and disappoint everyone. It's not that complex of a story. We've all met an old ex's new partner and been a few ways about it. That aspect is fairly relatable, which fits into Tynion's run so far, where the characters from the rogues to the assassins all feel like co-workers in a very weird job that all have friendships and relationships that have improved or dissolved over the years ... like real people.

I think her costume could use a little refinement. But so far there's no huge red flags conceptually. She's not a little sewer girl wearing Joker's cut-off face or anything. And we haven't got a solid read on her personality yet, just that she takes her job seriously.e

Now if they'd stop mistaking Mercy Graves for every other low-key wallflower secretary character, that'd be nice. I don't care if they keep Mercy appearing to be Asian, but she should still be butch, yo!
    Last edited by K. Jones; 03-23-2020 at 12:43 AM.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

DCpunchline.jpg

She is really HOT here.

Please tell me that tear on her boob is a battle tear and not how she usually wears clothes. Tears on sleeves and pants can be made to look stylish but on boobs, it's gotta be uncomfortable having random strings across the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    It's Guillem March, of course, it looks that way ^^

Amazing Member

Punchline win
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Seems pretty obvious to me.
    Not to me - I don't know what a weeb is much less if Punchline would or wouldn't appeal to such a, I'm guessing here, demographic?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Please tell me that tear on her boob is a battle tear and not how she usually wears clothes. Tears on sleeves and pants can be made to look stylish but on boobs, it's gotta be uncomfortable having random strings across the hole.
    I think the tears on her outfit are a consistent design choice.