Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It's just odd to me that there is this minority of fan that is demanding this crazy amount of alignment out of so many books and so many writers...
    And I don't find it to be demanding a "crazy" amount of alignment, but just basic consistency enough that things makes sense. That we know how old Dick Grayson was when he became Robin and how old he is today. Whether or not various characters have died and been resurrected. Which major stories of the past happened and which didn't. Whether Diana has been active as Wonder Woman for 10 years or 50 years or 80 years (and how her human companions that were there for origin fit in to the origin if it's been pushed back too far for the original tale to make sense). For me, these are bare-minimum levels of consistency that we need.

Those bible books cant get continuity perfect and people bu the billion adhere to those stories as tho they are perfectly inspired by god.
    If it makes you feel better, I don't adhere to those, either. And reading up on them (particularly the OT) was part of what led me to that.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 03-20-2020 at 11:16 AM.