Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    BC did NOT get the info from Newsarama, we transcribed directly from the panel. Newsarama missed that bit out. No misquote.
    Then that's odd because you most certainly did use a quote similar to the Newsarama quote if not the quote itself when you had the article poking a bit of fun at Jim Lee saying he'd be here for 85 more years. There was no sign of the additions you are now showing in that article. You even cite that it was Newsarama in the article.

Obviously I'm not even remotely 'in-the-know' of how you or any other site does your thing, but if you were there too, then why didn't your first article about Lee's C2E2 comments use the version with your info? Did your 'guy-on-the-street' not get it back to you fast enough so you had to use a quote from Newsarama? If that's the case then why not cite in the new article that Bleedingcool got the full quote over everyone else who is perpetuating the apparently incomplete Newsarama quote?

It's just kind of confusing.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 03-22-2020 at 10:41 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.